Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tom Tancredo does not want to be president and if anyone in this forum thinks he has a honest chance should think again. Mr. Bush came to Colorado a few days ago after his border visit and there was a $1,000 a plate fund raiser here in Denver. I understand 400 people were there. So 400 rich Colorado republicans shelled out $1,000 a head. These types of boys and girls will decide who the republican candidate is in 2008 and it is going to be McCain, Guliani or some governor.

Now, with that said, I would love to vote again for Tom! He was my congressman until the districts were changed here in CO! Do I think the powers that be meaning those with the $$$ want Tancredo? NOPE!

I appreciate polls etc but who who has the GOLD makes the rules and me thinks thems don't want Tom Tancredo! Heck Hilary has it if she wants it and there actually may be some good DEM out there somewhere who like TOM has no chance in hell!

The politicans talk and more illegals come in...nothing changes.......hell they can't even fund a 5,000 bed OTM detention facility....yeah they are so conceerned about immigration......they hire 30,000 employees for airport security and do nothing on the border lol....its a lost cause people and I have given up any hope...sorry!

If immigration affects you then YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO and don't wait for politicians to do anything for you..like move! Gilchrist got 30% of the vote BUT HE STILL LOST! Close but no cigar!

If the criminal Bush wanted to he could order 20,000 federal agents to that border NOW! TALK and more talk! Nothing more! Sorry and I gotta go!

Can we write in votes for Tom Tancredo? What about a massive campaign run on write in votes??

And I disagree about Hillary. The Democrats are angry with her. Recently she proposed that they pass a law making it illegal to burn the US Flag and the Dems are furious!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12