Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo sees loss in Huckabee win

Tancredo sees loss in Huckabee win
    For Tom Tancredo, who stepped out of the Republican race to support Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee's runaway win in Iowa on Thursday spelled big trouble for the Colorado congressman's anti-illegal-immigration cause.

"It's a discouraging thing," Tancredo said. "Because, really, to tell the truth, the real winner in this thing is McCain. . . . I think he's the worst in the bunch."

During his run for the GOP presidential nomination, Tancredo — whose single issue was a hard-line stance against illegal immigration — deeply criticized John McCain, the Arizona senator, for reform measures Tancredo equated with amnesty.

Tancredo said he thought Romney could fight back, if he had the will. Asked whether he wished he had remained in the race, Tancredo said no, adding that he was happy to be home with his family in his Littleton district. "I'd rather be here tonight than anywhere in Iowa," he said, laughing.

http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_7876931
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yep, Tom is right!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    Romney better get strong real quick

On the illegal immigration issue anyway

Looks like Tancedo seen this as I did...Lets hope I am wrong because Mc Cain would be the absolute worst thing that could happen to us....besides one of the Dems then their would be know difference.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

We don't need McCain's democrat lite.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Looks like Tancedo seen this as I did...Lets hope I am wrong because Mc Cain would be the absolute worst thing that could happen to us....besides one of the Dems then their would be know difference.
    McCain is leading slightly in New Hampshire. The media is pushing McCain---as he is pro-illegal and so are they!!

I have found no place to slam McCain yet----I hope that William posts something.

The papers in NH are not allowing comments on their articles-----and if they do, they are preapproved before posting them.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    McCain is leading slightly in New Hampshire. The media is pushing McCain---as he is pro-illegal and so are they!!

I have found no place to slam McCain yet----I hope that William posts something.

The papers in NH are not allowing comments on their articles-----and if they do, they are preapproved before posting them.
    Try the McCain/Kennedy Bill the biggest bipartism shamnesty of all time...we fought our hearts out against it for what seemed like weeks...we won but these guys won't let it go.

Listen to him very closely, he says I heard the people, they want the borders closed first, because they don't trust us to secure the border, so after we get their trust we can do a comphrehensive bill....Hellllooo him and Kennedy would be on this so fast your head would spin, and the word "comprehensive" in their dictionary means, pathway to citizenship...(not amnesty ) pay a fine and get in line, learn english all the same crap....(my definition "Amnesty")

McCain is the worst kind of traitor, I would not trust him as far as I could throw him and that not very far.

Banned
    McCain is already dumping all over Romney over this issues

Saying that Romney is going to smear him , go negative

McCain says the people are sick of negative so they will
    vote for his positive message

Even Lou Dobbs is falling for McCain's tricks-----saying "I got to give McCain credit for admitting that he was wrong about illegal immigration".

What is going on???

I did not hear lou say that, I will have to go back and watch my recording.

I have no idea what is going on but anyone who thinks someone like mc cain has changed his tune is a fool.

He is a wolf in sheeps clothing, the devil in disguise! You might as well vote for Hillary! they are on the same side.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast