Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Well at least we can all agree that Juan McCain is a total
    jerk

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    jerk
    AHHH "usanevada" the devil unites us!!

Maybe what Lou meant was he would give it to McCain for coming back and fooling Americans into believeing him.......I tell you Americans have very short memories and unless you fought against this amnesty bill like alot of us here did most people don't no the extent of the disception.
    Especially if you did not watch these two traitors on the Senate floor almost everyday fighting against the American people.

Know wonder Lou says almost everyday WAKE UP AMERICA!! THEY FORGET A WEEK LATER...Thank the Lord I don't forget very easy. Know your enemies!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I did not hear lou say that, I will have to go back and watch my recording.

I have no idea what is going on but anyone who thinks someone like mc cain has changed his tune is a fool.

He is a wolf in sheeps clothing, the devil in disguise! You might as well vote for Hillary! they are on the same side.
    Toward the end of the show----when he is talking with those 3 radio hosts/media.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    jerk
    AHHH "usanevada" the devil unites us!!

Maybe what Lou meant was he would give it to McCain for coming back and fooling Americans into believeing him.......I tell you Americans have very short memories and unless you fought against this amnesty bill like alot of us here did most people don't no the extent of the disception.
    Especially if you did not watch these two traitors on the Senate floor almost everyday fighting against the American people.

Know wonder Lou says almost everyday WAKE UP AMERICA!! THEY FORGET A WEEK LATER...Thank the Lord I don't forget very easy. Know your enemies!
    No, Lou was giving McCain credit in a nice way----like he was falling for his bag of tricks!!!

I don't understand how Lou----of all people----could fall for McCain's lies!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Bren my husband deleted the recording so I can't say one way or the other...I wish I had paid more attentiion.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Even Lou Dobbs is falling for McCain's tricks-----saying "I got to give McCain credit for admitting that he was wrong about illegal immigration".

What is going on???

Sosad, he definitely said that. I was shocked. He said something to the effect "that at least McCain admitted he was wrong and would need to secure the border, before we dealt with the immigration".

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Even Lou Dobbs is falling for McCain's tricks-----saying "I got to give McCain credit for admitting that he was wrong about illegal immigration".

What is going on???

Sosad, he definitely said that. I was shocked. He said something to the effect "that at least McCain admitted he was wrong and would need to secure the border, before we dealt with the immigration".
    I am shocked also, because Lou knows what the people went through with McCain/Kennedy bill, and the statement "after the border is closed we can deal with immigration" means only one thing to me.....here comes the amnesty again.

GOD I do not want to go there again, I felt like I was in a fight for my life, it was horrible, but I'm sure it is going to come up again as they are so determind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12