Quote Originally Posted by retro
Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
Quote Originally Posted by retro
With Tancredo as president, be prepared for a civil war against the Arab-Americans. Attacking the Muslim holy sites after an attack on America? Isn't that a bit too extreme? All of the Muslims that weren't terrorists would become terrorists because the American president attacked their holy site.
Listen. I am one for rhetoric and such, but Tom does not believe nor would he suggest bombing mecca. It was a publicity stunt to drum up the war support. I think it was a bad thing to say, but lets use good sense here. I can't honestly say he meant it. Plus, I think he qualfied that statement that if they BOMBED us first or fired nukes first.
He did suggest bombing Mecca. If they bombed us, we should look for the real culprits. Bombing Mecca punishes ALL Muslims, terrorist or not. What about those who love this country? They're being attacked too.
I've said it on other forums....until I see the American muslims organize a "Million Muslim" march against radical Islam, I will not trust a one of them....