Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    He was on MSNBC this morning defending the ad, and the female anchor(on Morning Joe) asked him if he thought it would hurt his poll numbers. He said he didn't care, that he is acting out of conscience and concern, and is saying what needs to be said. She seemed to be dogging him a bit, but he held his ground and was utterly unflappable and articulate. It was one of his more impressive appearaces, IMO.
    Sounds like the Wolf interview. Tom doesn't seem concerned with winning the nomination, which at this point I have to see it as all but lost. BUT Tom wants to stay in the race to keep immigration at the top of priorities for the GOP primary. That is what this ad is all about. I fully support Tom and what he is doing.
    I concur.

Please make a donation to Tom's campaign........Even if he does not become a front runner----he is making sure that the illegal invader issues stay in the headlines and are addressed by the presidential candidates of both parties.

Tom is the ONLY reason that these presidential candidates are forced to answer questions regarding the illegal invaders during debates. Tom is our voice in Washington and during the debates.

Someone said that Tom is considering dropping out of the race in January. Please call his office...........Thank him for everything that he is doing and beg him to keep helping us to fight for our country. If Tom drops out, all issues regarding illegal immigration will be dropped by the presidential candidates of both parties!!

Again, please contact Tom's office.........Thank him for being a patriot and for everything that he is doing to save our country!! Ask him not to drop out of the race...........

And, PLEASE make a donation to his campaign............Everytime he speaks, it is like one of us getting the opportunity to speak!! He is our voice in Washington!!

http://www.teamtancredo.org
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Please make a donation to Tom's campaign........Even if he does not become a front runner----he is making sure that the illegal invader issues stay in the headlines and are addressed by the presidential candidates of both parties.

Tom is the ONLY reason that these presidential candidates are forced to answer questions regarding the illegal invaders during debates. Tom is our voice in Washington and during the debates.

Someone said that Tom is considering dropping out of the race in January. Please call his office...........Thank him for everything that he is doing and beg him to keep helping us to fight for our country. If Tom drops out, all issues regarding illegal immigration will be dropped by the presidential candidates of both parties!!

Again, please contact Tom's office.........Thank him for being a patriot and for everything that he is doing to save our country!! Ask him not to drop out of the race...........

And, PLEASE make a donation to his campaign............Everytime he speaks, it is like one of us getting the opportunity to speak!! He is our voice in Washington!!

http://www.teamtancredo.org
    Though I support another candidate, I did donate to Tancredo's bid for the white house. I think what he is doing is commendable.

So, please donate. EVEN if he doeesn't get elected - he will put more commercials like this out there and since politicians usually get better tv rates your money is well spent on ads like this. Plus, haven't you noticed the top tier presumedly now getting TOUGH on illegal immigration??

donate.

Isn't it funny......All of those people who are criticizing this commercial......Even though this is EXACTLY what the terrorists just threatened to do last week.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Isn't it funny......All of those people who are criticizing this commercial......Even though this is EXACTLY what the terrorists just threatened to do last week.
    It's not funny. It's real but the politically correct people with OB agendas want to make him look ridiculous. Well, Lord forbid, but if we have an attack and we can trace entry to the south border, then they will look ridiculous.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He is speaking the truth. Why wouldn't terrorists enter our country through our porous borders? Our government couldn't have made it easier.

This is simple common sense. Those who hate us and wish to harm us will certainly take advantage of our weak border security. If millions of illegal aliens can enter our country, certainly skilled terrorists can (and have).

the problem with this scenario is that it will infact happen. the problem here is great. for a number of reasons.

1. terrorism will be used to stripe americans of their civil liberties
    2. guns will be confiscated
    3. the nau will be pushed in the name of security
    4. a fascist, like bush, will be pushed as "we need to defend this country".
    5. the constitution will be a thing of the past
    6. real ID will need to be instantiaded to "identify americans".
    7. amnesty will be given to identify "those non-terrorist already here"
    8. your privacy will be a thing of the past. any "dissent" <-- loaded, will be put in camps.

There are some very horrible things in the Patriot Act and the latest "anti-terrorism legislation" that will reduce us to drones in a fascist regime. you think this is crazy, but if any of you have really delved into the Patriot Act you will see things in there that would make you scratch your head.

Trust me, before the primaries hit, or if Ghouliani is taking a beating -- you will it happen. They want their war monger in office.

You heard it here first.

We keep getting warnings from Chertoff and our borders are wide open.

put two and two together.

Tancredo's new TV ad ran twice during the past hour here in Iowa. It's factual, pointed, and I hope it gives La Raza fits. I loved it!

Open borders are an invitation to the people who hate us and want to do us harm. Not just with bombs, but through the invasion and repopulation of our country by another nation.

Quote Originally Posted by 1_paint
    Tancredo's new TV ad ran twice during the past hour here in Iowa. It's factual, pointed, and I hope it gives La Raza fits. I loved it!

Open borders are an invitation to the people who hate us and want to do us harm. Not just with bombs, but through the invasion and repopulation of our country by another nation.
    Exactly. I also heard this crazy rumor that MS-13 and Mexican Mafia illegals have infiltrated Los Angeles and many other major US cities? Could this be true?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

We are DEFINITELY in trouble. Personally, I think that the only reason they have not attacked us is because they are waiting until after our elections. Four days after the election in France is when the terrorists attempted to hit the airports, etc. in Europe. Six months after Bush went into office, 9/11 occurred.

I just can't believe that people are actually criticizing Tancredo's commercial----when that is EXACTLy what the terrorists threatened to do just last week.

Do these people think that if they just ignore all negative issues/problems, that they will just go away??

Personally, again, I think that their first targets are going to be schools, churches, and synagogues.

I had a dream about two weeks ago......In my dream, terrorists drove a tanker truck filled with explosive material in through the front doors of a US school. Right at the time of the explosion, I woke up.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast