Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo still needs few more bucks to enter Race

From the Denver Channel 3/13/07
    The Republican congressman from Colorado opened a campaign office in Manchester earlier in the day but has not officially announced he is running. He said he has raised roughly $820,000 and will formally enter the race if he makes it to $1 million soon. An announcement could come as soon as next month, he said.
    I have donated once already but, I guess I'll do it again.

We NEED an American elected or at least running for president this time?
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

April
    Thanks, I am on it! Please everyone if you want Tom Tancredo, an American, who loves America, to be President. Please donate, just $25.00 or $50.00 , from everyone who thinks Tom would be a great president, would make a big difference, we are many, so even alittle money would add up fast.

HE is not one of the rich and priviledged, that is why he needs our help. HE does not cater to the rich and priviledged that is why he deserves our help. For those of you who are not familiar with Tom here is a link to his page with many more links on the right hand side to find out even more.

http://tancredo4prez.blogspot.com/

I signed up for a monthly automatic donation so I am doing my part.

April
    Great, me too! I really think Tom is worth the effort. I admire how he stands up for what the American people want!

I will absolutely throw my pesos in the pot.

Err um...I mean dollars...I got confused!

April
    ProudAmericanFamily wrote:

I will absolutely throw my pesos in the pot.

Err um...I mean dollars...I got confused!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Thanks, I am on it! Please everyone if you want Tom Tancredo, an American, who loves America, to be President. Please donate, just $25.00 or $50.00 , from everyone who thinks Tom would be a great president, would make a big difference, we are many, so even alittle money would add up fast.

HE is not one of the rich and priviledged, that is why he needs our help. HE does not cater to the rich and priviledged that is why he deserves our help. For those of you who are not familiar with Tom here is a link to his page with many more links on the right hand side to find out even more.

http://tancredo4prez.blogspot.com/
    Plus, the globalist lobbies are shutting him out, and throwing their support to fellow globalists McShame and Giuliani.....This is a grass-roots campaign. A campaign for and by AMERICANS. Not globalists lobbies and shills who have no loyalty to the flag and our sovereignty. This is it, folks. It is US vs. the globalists. Let's defeat the campaign finance cabal!!!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I have a monthly donation coming out of my account over the next four months. He has to have a 'war chest' to get in the fight. Think about it?

Every time I hear about the candidates on TV, Tancredo is rarely mentioned because he doesn't get the face time other candidates get.

So, donate whatever you can and do it right away.
    D.W.

April
    We can do this! Once again it is up to us to make the difference in America's furture. We can put Tom Tancredo in the white house, we just need to make a dedicated effort. No more rolling with the flow! Lets make our own waves!

I am going to donate again and have several other familly members ready to contribute as well!!

We need a true patriot in Washington!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast