Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    I have just one thing to say to all the loyal Tancredo supporters and

THAT IS

Have donated and have two letters from his people I plan to send more in with. Not using my credit card (B of A) nowadays until I get the new one I've applied for.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I'm in!

Is anyone planning on volunteering to work for Tancredo's campaign? I have been interested in this since he launched the exploratory committee. I haven't found any info on how to join (maybe its too early, he still needs more money etc.) Anyone know for sure?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Tonight at dinner I spoke to my husband about contributing to this campaign and he agreed it is a worthy cause. But what truly touched my heart was my 12 year old son. He had decided to donate his can money (he recycles our soda cans about four times a year for pocket money).
    I was so touched and then sad. Sad that a little boy is so worried about his country that he would have to think of giving up his little bit of money. He should be buying video games or something childlike with that money and instead he is worried about securing the border. From the mouth of babes. Now if we could just get the adults in DC to do the right thing.

April
    ProudAmericanFamily wrote:

Tonight at dinner I spoke to my husband about contributing to this campaign and he agreed it is a worthy cause. But what truly touched my heart was my 12 year old son. He had decided to donate his can money (he recycles our soda cans about four times a year for pocket money).
    That really touches my heart as well. Give that boy a big hug and be proud you have such patriotic and caring son!

I am going to do the best I can to send Tancredo a donation. Right now, he is the best man for the job!

April
    I believe he is as well and with our support he will make it!

GOOOO TOM!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12