Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

W, thanks for taking these videos and for everything else that you do.

Yes, the rude overstay guests is wearing thin on the other side, too. INTERESTING!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Yeah and the planned IA Mayday march will be the icing on the cake that has just been baked !!
    With all the wonderful news about the Americans out in the thousands yesterday I completely forgot about the May Day marches.

Americans are mad and fed up. Let's see what happens in two weeks when the marchers make more demands and carry foreign flags.

I love this country
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

I wonder...does the DHS consider these violent and obnoxious students as "extremists"? If no, then why not? Is it because they are actually doing exactly what the government would have good brainwashed youth doing? I think so.

These brats, really think they are doing something that is independent of any authority, and are mavericks of sorts, but truthfully, they are nothing but goons for the government.

I think they remind me of something our of history.....oh, that's right..that "youth group" in the 30'/40's out of Germany..hmm...
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    They have been doing this to us in the streets, and now even a former congressman is not off limits. That speaks volumes about the lines they are willing to cross.

Dixie
    I think Tancredo should sue the little punk for violating his civil rights.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Re: Tancredo story and our videos are on Drudge!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We are the Drudge again folks! By this time tomorrow, most of the people in America will know about this story and from all the posts Im seeing beneath articles, videos, and polls... well it aint good for the illegal and their supporters.

They screwed up big time and they screwed up so bad that this could well scuttle the Dream Act Amnesty in 2009!

W
    Each time they come out in public and act like fools we get more people who have opened their eyes on our side. Its like adding gasoline to the fire!!!!
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

We made CNN. Thank you Lou Dobbs Show!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestof ... rupted.cnn

W

And they have the gall to call us terriorist!! these are the radicals and what amazes me is the adults or guards had no control over these thugs and refused to protect Tancredo's freedom of speech....so now who are the Radicals??

These are the groups you should be concerned with Napolitano !! not the peaceful protesters or patriotic Americans!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Laura Ingraham also spoke about this on her radio show this morning.

My wife and I just got done firing off a long letter to Chancellor Thorp and the Student Union. There is no way they should have let this happen. The students and STAFF that were involved need to be disciplined and this newly formed group need to be banned from the University.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast