Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TANCREDO TURNPIKE

Soon to be built from Littleton, Colorado nonstop to Washington, D.C.
    NO EXITS
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TANCREDO TURNPIKE. I hope the concept catches on. Maybe we can charge a voluntary toll for citizens to drive it as a means of supporting Tancredo's poistions ...even a presidential campaign.

I love it!

PatriotChicano, if the trend continues of people holding back their donations to the Republican Party and reroute the money directly into the Tancredo campaign, this turnpike will be built.

What the Republicans have to realize is that unless they support Tom Tancredo, they are sure to lose, because all the votes going to Tom Tancredo will make it impossible for their candidate to win. (That would be if Tom Tancredo were to run as an Independent.) We'll see, just keep in mind, when there's a will, there's a way. If this is just 2005, and so many Americans are saying they want him, imagine by 2007.

I say the sleepy ones in the Republican Party would be wise to not only start to smell the coffee, but they need to drink a cup. American's are FED UP, with the present state of affairs in our country, particularly regarding our borders, and illegal immigration.

Democrats and Republicans alike too. Finally we're uniting on something!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)