Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo Won't Seek Re-Election - This really sucks!

From our friends at American Border Patrol ( http://americanpatrol.com/) website link:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/14 ... etail.html
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Those of us who have fought this tooth and nail for years need the American people to get off their butts and help . it is wearing us all down . In some cases has even been dangerous .

I will keep fighting until I see no hope of the compalacent ever getting involved ,then I too will seek cover and wait for the results .

I think this man may feel like he is fighting this battle mostly alone .

Michael Savage is also getting frustrated to the point of losing it 'imo' . His already tactless personality has become insulting and mean . He has been begging others to get involved for years . Then when he was personally attacked and threatened only a handfull full of his listening Americans came to his defense when the mob of criminals protested outside his studio .

Even if you don't like Savages personality, you have to respect that he tells the truth 90% of the time . I consider him the George Patton of talk radio ! Patton had few friends and no tact , but was a hell of a war winning general .

America can't keep exspecting others to fight their battles for them .

Good luck to Tancredo and he fought a good fight .

In a telephone interview from Iowa, where he is campaigning, Tancredo called his presidential run an odd experience because people like his stand on immigration but support another candidate.

"So many people come up and they are applauding and screaming and hollering (for him), but they are wearing somebody else's sticker," he said.

This is the problem with the Rep primary voters. They have great views on immigration, but turn around and support Giuliani or Romney just because they think they have a better chance, and are the "front runners." They have all of the lobby money and media attention, so the voters just let these elites tell them who to vote for.

It sounds like Tom just wants immigration to be a huge national issue. I believe that that is the main prupose for his presidential run.....He wanted it discussed in the debates, he wanted the other candidates to have to adress it, and at least try to look firm on it. I think he has succeeded in that. And now that immigration is a huge national issue it appears that Tom is going to hang his hat up in the House. I would prefer that he remain there, but I understand what he is saying. I think he wants the nation to be saved, and has done his part in doing so. He must feel confident that things have changed so much for the better on this issue, that his influence and legacy on this issue will live on and flourish without him.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Those of us who have fought this tooth and nail for years need the American people to get off their butts and help . it is wearing us all down . In some cases has even been dangerous .

I will keep fighting until I see no hope of the compalacent ever getting involved ,then I too will seek cover and wait for the results .
    I am starting to fear the seek cover and wait for the results option may be coming sooner than we think. I honestly do not know what else to do. With the scamnesty act last summer and now the 2 dream acts threatened, my life just grinds to a halt while we stop the 'barbarians at the gates', literally. Each time, more people become 'aware' but I worry this may not be happening fast enough.

I think this man may feel like he is fighting this battle mostly alone .

Michael Savage is also getting frustrated to the point of losing it 'imo' . His already tactless personality has become insulting and mean . He has been begging others to get involved for years . Then when he was personally attacked and threatened only a handfull full of his listening Americans came to his defense when the mob of criminals protested outside his studio .

Even if you don't like Savages personality, you have to respect that he tells the truth 90% of the time . I consider him the George Patton of talk radio ! Patton had few friends and no tact , but was a hell of a war winning general .

America can't keep exspecting others to fight their battles for them .

Good luck to Tancredo and he fought a good fight .
    I agree with you about Michael Savage.

Terrible, terrible move on his part.

I LIKE TANCREDO, but the Media and elite will not see him win and with his low polling numbers AND lack of fundraising, it would be wise for him to Support Ron Paul and then take his Congressional seat.

Why? Simple. He does not have the resources nor the media "Push" to really succeed. I agree that he has to give it his best shot, but like Ron Paul, there is a blackout on "certain" candidates -- and if you haven't gotten your wind yet... well.

So, we need MORE politicians like tom in congress... who will take his place? You see?

I like tom, but I think this is a bad choice. He will get illegal immigration in the forefront, but all the other canddiates are syphoning his message and diluting him...plus, like I said - the media does not promote him..

He should drop, support Ron Paul and take his Congressional seat.. my 2 cents.

He may run for Senate, which would be good also.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Yes, he should support Ron Paul, and if he has the opportunity, run for the Senate in Colorado against Salazar in 2010. That would be awesome if Tancredo defeated Salazar.

Tancredo is an awesome American!

Ostrich

Would be great for him to take Salazar's position in the Senate, IMO they should have term limits anyway. If for some reason he does not want to be a Senator then he should run for governor!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Rocky Mountain News : October 29 , 2007 -- by M.E. Sprengelmeyer

"Until now, Tancredo has tried to put off any talk of what he would do if his White House bid fell flat. But over the summer, he began hinting that he had his eyes on a 2010 contest against Sen. Ken Salazar, a Democrat he sees as his polar opposite on the immigration issue."

http://www.numbersusa.com/news?ID=9068
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, governor is a great idea, too!

Ostrich

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast