Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Tax Foundation: 'Avoiding Tax Reform is No Longer an Option'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Compared to what, the misleading and deceptive garbage you post?
    Such as?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Such as?
    Oh pleeeeeease, we're just going in circles now. Don't you think it a little odd that everything you claim as fact is actually fact but what everyone else claims as fact is fiction? Please don't answer that because I'm sure the other ALIPAC members on this forum are bored with watching us run around in a circle nipping at each others tail like two puppies.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You need to accept the fact that I support the FairTax and am going to continue to promote it. You're free to post your garbage against it. As always, I will point out the garbage that I care to take the time to address. You are free to continue to demean me for doing so, but it will not change what I decide to do.

I hope Congress Republicans stick to their guns, keep their promises, and pass the FairTax into law so that it goes into effect in 2019.

P. S. I knew you wouldn't be able to cite even one example to answer my "Such as?" You don't know why you oppose the FairTax, you only oppose it because it repeals the income tax.
    Last edited by Judy; 03-29-2017 at 08:41 PM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    You need to accept the fact that I support the FairTax and am going to continue to promote it. You're free to post your garbage against it. As always, I will point out the garbage that I care to take the time to address. You are free to continue to demean me for doing so, but it will not change what I decide to do.

I hope Congress Republicans stick to their guns, keep their promises, and pass the FairTax into law so that it goes into effect in 2019.

P. S. I knew you wouldn't be able to cite even one example to answer my "Such as?" You don't know why you oppose the FairTax, you only oppose it because it repeals the income tax.
    I could cite a bunch of your misleading and deceptive comments on this thread alone. However, I'll keep my mouth shut least I be accused of demeaning you.

Isn't that comment a little misleading. Someone that didn't know any better might actually think you're saying our U.S. Congress has promised to pass the unfair tax, which of course is not true.

In my view the unfair tax is garbage. Isn't calling my postings garbage demeaning?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I could cite a bunch of your misleading and deceptive comments on this thread alone. However, I'll keep my mouth shut least I be accused of demeaning you.

Isn't that comment a little misleading. Someone that didn't know any better might actually think you're saying our U.S. Congress has promised to pass the unfair tax, which of course is not true.

In my view the unfair tax is garbage. Isn't calling my postings garbage demeaning?
    No, because you never post anything about the FairTax, you post links to websites that are garbage.

I didn't say "the Congress", I said "Congress Republicans".

MW
    No, because you never post anything about the FairTax, you post links to websites that are garbage.

I didn't say "the Congress", I said "Congress Republicans".
    Okay, the Congress Republicans haven't promised to pass the unfair tax.

I used to post my opinions on the unfair tax until I tired of you're constantly calling me confused and a liar. Now I just let other folks argue with you through their articles, blogs, etc. Of course everyone, regardless of who it is, is wrong and you or your borrowed talking points are always right.

Now how about we both end this right here and now before one of us says something we may regret. Thank you.

Okay, the Congress Republicans haven't promised to pass the unfair tax.

I used to post my opinions on the unfair tax until I tired of you're constantly calling me confused and a liar. Now I just let other folks argue with you through their articles, blogs, etc. Of course everyone, regardless of who it is, is wrong and you or your borrowed talking points are always right.

Now how about we both end this right here and now before one of us says something we may regret. Thank you.
    Hmmmm. Too late for that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234