Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tea party darling Bachmann emerging as force on the Hill

Tea party darling Bachmann emerging as force on the Hill
    Irritates Democrats and GOP
    Mar.22,2011

U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann arrives with her husband, Marcus, at a state GOP fundraiser on March 12 in Nashua, N.H. Mrs. Bachmann recently has visited two other early nominating states. She is expected to announce by summer whether she will run for president in 2012.

For a person prone to the occasional political gaffe, Rep. Michele Bachmann can also stay relentlessly on message — traits that have made the tea party favorite both the butt of late-night jokes and a force to be reckoned with on Capitol Hill.

Days after Mrs. Bachmann made the much-debated claim on NBC’s “Meet the Pressâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Tea party darling Bachmann emerging as force on the Hill

[quote="stevetheroofer"]“She is a natural full-spectrum conservative: pro-life, pro-marriage, pro-Constitution,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Michelle Bachmann on...

Immigration

The United States is a nation founded by immigrants and prides itself on the principles of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Obtaining the “American Dreamâ€

The reason I posted this is because I keep hearing this Lady is going to run against Rap Master B and thought it'd be nice to get to know the little darlin'
    If she winds up being "all we got again!" maybe we can hold her to her words!

I like her style! She puts Palin to shame.

I am on her mailing list and I follow her on Twitter. I like how she doesn't mince words, and to be honest she sparked my interest when she urged people to NOT answer all the questions in the Census form.

Here is the email I got from her today:

Dear XXXX,

Throughout the past few days, I have had the unique pleasure of spending time in Iowa, and have been struck by the conversations I have had with its residents--hard working, salt-of-the-earth Americans who are committed to a better future for our great nation.

As residents of the earliest primary state in America, Iowans have a front-row ticket to the inner workings of our democracy, and I have enjoyed getting to know more about the issues that they care about most. Tomorrow, I will join my friend Congressman Steve King at his inaugural Conservative Principles Conference in Des Moines, where I look forward to continuing this dialogue.

Issues like creating jobs, eliminating deficit spending, protecting traditional marriage, and repealing Obamacare are important to all Americans and, last night, I had the opportunity to discuss many of them with Greta Van Susteren on Fox News Channel. If you missed it, you can watch by visiting this link.

I hope that you'll find the links below to be informative. Please share them with your friends and family, and visit my Facebook page to let me know what you think.

Thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely,

Michele Bachman

Banned
    If I can't have DeMint , I sure as hell would vote for Michelle

Or the Donald

Forget all the neo con wannabees

forgot to add link to her on Greta's show last night!

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the...un-white-house

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    I like her style! She puts Palin to shame.
    "I mean at the end of the day we were stuck with McStain and between him and NObama, it's like who's gonna screw us more!"

I was glad to see she's not pro amnesty and is hangin' with Steve King!

Oops! Time to change my party card again so I can vote for Michelle in the Republican nominations for President....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    The reason I posted this is because I keep hearing this Lady is going to run against Rap Master B and thought it'd be nice to get to know the little darlin'
    If she winds up being "all we got again!" maybe we can hold her to her words!
    I will make a prediction right now On Michelle..... SHE IS GOING TO RUN ! She has been spending A LOT of time In Ohio trying to guage her chances,I think she Is encouraged by what she sees... I would have NO PROBLEM backing a true "TEA PARTY" candidate In the mold of "we the people"....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast