Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Georgia Tea Party Patriots does link with Tea Party Express and Freedom Works. Says so on their website.

And they support the Contract From America which has nothing in it about stopping the invasion of illegals.

I will not attend a function or donate until they do. If everyone held them to that demand, we would be able to accomplish something.

Since 70% of our nation supports Arizona, how could the Tea Party be so ignorant of the most important crisis facing our nation?

I just received the following email from the Tea Party Nation:

Tea Party Nation has decided to withdraw our membership from the National Tea Party Federation. We believe we are the best people to represent the voice of our membership as we also believe each individual tea party group can best be the voice of their membership.

We wish the Federation good luck in their future endeavors and certainly bear them no ill will.

Reminder: Tea Party Nation Members receive a $50 off discount for the July convention. This discount expires on June 15th.
    Can't see why - no difference on illegal immigration, sort of like Dems or Repubs, same agenda, different lies.

I always thought the Tea Party was about lowering taxes. I read their stance on what their party was for. I didn't read anything more than that. Nothing about anti-illegals, anti-amnesty, border control etc. Just taxes and how it should be lower especially to people making 6 figures and up.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

You have to pick and choose your fights. There is so much wrong...there is plenty of room for everyone to have a cause... Leave the Tea party to do their thing. IMHO

I disagree, if you are not with us against illegal immigration, then you are for it. And many tea party leaders are for illegal immigration and open borders, and that makes them even more dangerous than organizations such as LaRaza.

If you want lower taxes as well as lower spending, and you are not against illegal immigration, that puts you in the same class and category as the RINOs such as McCain.

As long as we know that they have been hijacked by these groups of amoral and treasonous capitalists, but most people do not. Many people were seniors who worried about their Medicare and the health care legislation. What they need to understand is that their Social Security will be defunct as long as illegals are allowed to work without paying taxes and subvert our safety systems.

bottomline, i'm really confuse what the stance of the Tea Party.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Quote Originally Posted by xchange
    bottomline, i'm really confuse what the stance of the Tea Party.
    That is because some of the tea party's are based on falsehoods and have certain agendas...you need to decipher each group on what they stand for .....and when it comes to voting...following the money will clearly tell you who is for which movement . Remember talk is cheap..they will lie, amd do and say anything to get re-elected or to put in the ones that they want in....

Check with numbersusa.com, and Restore the Republic, this place, there are many other sites and links. All politics is local you need to start there first anyways...from the lowest election in your area to the highest..you know who is in your district.....

KICKTHEMALLOUT>>>>>>

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    I disagree, if you are not with us against illegal immigration, then you are for it. And many tea party leaders are for illegal immigration and open borders, and that makes them even more dangerous than organizations such as LaRaza.

If you want lower taxes as well as lower spending, and you are not against illegal immigration, that puts you in the same class and category as the RINOs such as McCain.

As long as we know that they have been hijacked by these groups of amoral and treasonous capitalists, but most people do not. Many people were seniors who worried about their Medicare and the health care legislation. What they need to understand is that their Social Security will be defunct as long as illegals are allowed to work without paying taxes and subvert our safety systems.
    I guess I don't unerstand. I never have heard the tea party people say they were pro amnesty. If you have that information I would appriciate it if you would post it please.

http://michellemalkin.com/2010/03/17...ge-dick-armey/

[quote]The “nation of immigrantsâ€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12