Thread: from a teacher

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

from a teacher

As you all listen to news about student protests over illegal immigration, there are some things you should be aware of:

My wife is in charge of the English (As-a-2nd-Language) Dept at a large southern California High School. Her school is designated as a Title 1 School. This means its students average lower socio-economic and income levels. Most of the schools you are hearing about (i.e South Gate High, Bell Gardens, Huntington Park, etc.) where these students are protesting are also Title 1 Schools.

My wife tells me that 100% of the students in her school and other Title 1 Schools are on the "free" breakfast, "free" lunch programs. When I say "free" I'm not talking of a glass of milk and a roll but, a full breakfast with a cereal bar, fruits and juices that would make a Marriott Hotel proud. The waste of this food is monumental, with trays and trays of it being dumped in the trash uneaten. My wife estimates that well over 50% of the students are obese or at least moderately overweight. About 75% or more DO have CELL PHONES.... how very interesting!

The school also provides day care centers for the unwed teenage pregnant girls (some as young as 13) so they can attend class without the inconvenience of having to arrange for babysitters or family to watch their kids.

My wife was ordered to spend $700,000 on her department or risk losing funds for the upcoming year, even though there was little need for anything. Her budget was already substantial. She ended up buying new computers for their Computer Learning Center. One month later, half of these Computers had been carved with graffiti by the appreciative students... who obviously feel humbled and grateful to have a "free" education in America!

My wife has had to intervene several times for young and substitute teachers whose classes consist of many illegal immigrant students, some only being here less than 3 months! They raised so much hell with the female teachers and substitutes... calling them "Putas" -- whores, and throwing things that the teachers were in tears.

Free Medical, Free Education, Free Food, Free Daycare, etc, etc. Is it any wonder they feel entitled to not only be in America but to demand privileges and entitlements???

To my bleeding-heart liberal friends who want to point out how much these illegal immigrants contribute to our society (because they LIKE their gardener or housekeeper) and like to pay less for tomatoes... SPEND SOME TIME in the real world of illegal immigration and see the TRUE costs! Higher insurance, Higher medical costs, Medical Facilities Closing, More Crime, Lower Standards of Education in Schools, Overcrowding, "NEW" Diseases, etc. etc. etc. For me, I'll pay more for my tomatoes thanks!

We need to wake up! The guest worker program will be a disaster because we won't have the guts to enforce it. Does anyone in their right minds really think these illegal immigrants will leave and return voluntarily?

There are many hard working Hispanic/American citizens that contribute to our country and many that I consider friends. We should encourage and accept those Hispanics who have done it the right and legal way. It does, however, have everything to do with culture.

A third-world culture that DOES NOT value Education, that accepts children getting pregnant, dropping out of school by 14 or 15 and who refuses to assimilate... and, an American culture that has become so WEAK and politically correct that we don't have the will to do anything about it.

If this makes your BLOOD BOIL, as it did mine, forward this to everyone you know!

Delete Reply Forward Spam Move...

God Bless your wife. I don't know where she gets the motivation every day to get up and walk into that fire.

Those teachers need to quit en masse then gather together to tell the mass media why they are quitting. Tell the nation of the horrors they experienced.

Then, keep the school buildings empty. No teachers applying to fill those positions.

Let education become a privelege instead of a right.

I have noticed how often the pro-invasion mob spews about the cost of this veggie, that tomato, the whole gamut of edibles.

But, it wasn't that long ago, one of the multitude of studies concluded that the vast majority of invaders shunned farm work; the vast majority head for the cities where they settle into Hispanic enclaves where they have a vast support system.

There are smaller towns with large illegal populations but that is due to a local industry such as a meat packing plant.

Look at Los Angeles. It ain't Hispanic majority because the millions of illegals are toiling in the fields!!!!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    They're enabling them to be able to have children at an age when they're not able to take care of them.

I say if these kids have already had 1 baby that they make them go on year round birth control if they want to receive any kind of assistance (I'd like to have all these kids from these schools on mandatory birth control, but this might be eaiser to do legally). 1 Shot every 3 months for the girls, and a male birth control pill should be available soon too. It wouldn't stop the disease but it would at least stop the pregnancies.

I would understand if it was an accidental pregnancy (condom breaks, birth control pills fail, etc.) but these kids aren't doing anything to try to prevent themselves from getting pregnant and I'm sure they have sex ed and everything like that in these schools. It's not an issue of education, it's an issue of a culture that promotes teen pregnancy and the government enabling them to do this.

If one of them had a kid and had to juggle a huge schedule so that they had no free time, sleep, or social life while having to pay for the kid themself the whole time it would be a great method of birth control.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I say if these kids have already had 1 baby that they make them go on year round birth control if they want to receive any kind of assistance (I'd like to have all these kids from these schools on mandatory birth control, but this might be eaiser to do legally). 1 Shot every 3 months for the girls, and a male birth control pill should be available soon too. It wouldn't stop the disease but it would at least stop the pregnancies.
    Most of them are Catholic and consider birth control a sin. Of course, they forget the part about pre martial sex being a sin. I can't tell you how many pregnant teens I see everyday here walking down the main street toward the hospital for their prenatal free checkups. I've seen 20 year olds that have 4 kids already ! Much like the law, they pick and choose their moral values as well.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by diana717
    Most of them are Catholic and consider birth control a sin. Of course, they forget the part about pre martial sex being a sin. I can't tell you how many pregnant teens I see everyday here walking down the main street toward the hospital for their prenatal free checkups. I've seen 20 year olds that have 4 kids already ! Much like the law, they pick and choose their moral values as well.
    If they are such religious catholics then they won't be having pre-marital sex anyway so they shouldn't have any problem with being on birth control as it won't affect them.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

The school also provides day care centers for the unwed teenage pregnant girls (some as young as 13) so they can attend class without the inconvenience of having to arrange for babysitters or family to watch their kids.
    Why is this being "provided"? Is this at no cost?? I understand that by law we must provide an education from K-12 but daycare? Also, if a 13 year old is having sex, someone should be investigating and someone should be going to jail. Anyway, the student, her parents the father and/or the father's parents should be responsible for any expenses involved with the day care. This should not be a social service.

I did some research on the free lunches a while back. Can't remember now the exact numbers but the schools make money off of the free and reduced lunches. They encourage people to apply.

Source Greatschools.com (This a just a sample there are many more. Interstingly enough L.A. schools have no info available...)

*Economically disadvantaged

This shows the percentage of students identified by the state as economically disadvantaged. The percentage is based upon the number of students eligible for free and reduced price lunch and other forms of public assistance.
    Source: TX Education Agency, 2004-2005

Lopez High School
    Grades: 9-12
    Type: public
    Enrollment: 1971
    3205 S Dakota Ave
    Brownsville, TX 78521
    Cameron County
    Phone: (956) 982-7400
    Fax: (956) 982-7499

Hispanic 99%
    White, non-Hispanic 1%
    Black <1%
    American Indian/Alaskan Native <1% <1%

Student Subgroups
    Source: TX Education Agency, 2004-2005 This School State Average
    *Economically disadvantaged 95%
    Special education 13%
    Gifted and talented 6%
    Limited English proficient 32%
    Enrollment: 2064
    3500 International Blvd
    Brownsville, TX 78521
    Cameron County

Hispanic 99%
    White, non-Hispanic 1%
    Black <1%
    Asian/Pacific Islander <1%

Economically disadvantaged 97%
    Special education 11%
    Gifted and talented 7%
    Limited English proficient 33%

Raul Yzaguirre School for Success
    Grades: PK-12
    Type: charter
    Enrollment: 657
    2255 N Coria St
    Brownsville, TX 78520
    Cameron County

Ethnicity
    Hispanic 98%
    White, non-Hispanic 2%

*Economically disadvantaged 95%
    Special education 8%
    Gifted and talented 0%
    Limited English proficient 45%
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

That is right! We have become so politically correct that we can't deal with the problem! These illegals know it and take advantage of it and laughing all the way until they take over by their numbers.
    YEs, we DO need to wake up!
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg