Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RP
    Sounds like you've never arrived at work to find the gate locked, a crew standing there looking like Ahnold's squad in the Predator movie backed up by the leading line of the WWE. I'm pleased that so many have been able to live a life where they didn't have to know the master. When the United States Constitution gets shredded it's over for the People. Believe in the benevolent corporate global master if you want, but I already know him. I'm out of here in just a few years, and I'm sorry I have grandchildren that'll get left here. It's not supposed to be that way?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK LOSERVILLELABOR: EXACTLY WHICH PART OF MY POST PROMTED YOU TO BE SO NASTY. WHICH WORDS EXACTLY MAKES YOU THINK THAT I BELIEVE IN A "BENEVOLENT GLOBAL MASTER"?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gee, I'm not nasty and my post wasn't nasty when it left here.

IT COULD ONLY WORK IF EVERY WORKER WORLDWIDE WERE A UNION MEMBER. OTHERWISE THOSE WORKERS NOT INCLUDED WOULD BE USED TO UNDERCUT THE WORKERS WHO WERE MEMBERS.

YOUR POINT IS WELL TAKEN THOUGH. BUT IT COULD NOT WORK WITHOUT FULL PARTICIPATION.
    How's it going getting cooperation from the cheeseeaters and brown nosers in your workplace?

AND YES UNION CORRUPTION HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PROBLEM. HOWEVER, THERE IS ALSO MUCH TO BE GAINED FOR WORKERS WHO FIND POWER IN NUMBERS THROUGH UNIONS.
    Yeah, sometimes the new boss is just like the old boss or you catch them in bed together. Unions in America have no power that doesn't come from the will of the majority of their fellow citizens and that will is waning. This is where the Unions run and jump in bed.

AND I BELIEVE THAT GLOBAL UNIONS ARE THE ONLY ANSWER TO GLOBAL CORPORATIONS. OR IF NOT THROUGH UNIONS THAN THROUGH SOME OTHER TYPE OF SOLIDARITY FOR WORKERS.
    All the words in the post above mine made me think you a bit naive and utopian. I believe that Capital organized as a global government can crush us all at will. Unions and collective bargaining only exist here by the will of the American people whose sense of fairness and justice brought about the recall of armies being sent against the citizens. The People's authority and ability to call off these armies lies in our Constitution and It's enforcement. Enforcement and calling back armies is not going too well these days, is it? Global government under NAU will closely resemble what we see in Messico today.

If additional discussion is desired:
    Please unlock your CAPS key and stop shouting at me.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123