Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    I want the same fence the Israeli's have and troops on the border, not 60 miles into the US. Cut all shrubs, bushes and anything illegals can hide under.
    That should do it. With the money they have flushed away with this "virtual" garbage, we could have built two fences by now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What I'd like...

1. Double layered fence with at least a 2 mile zone in between. That being offlimits to any but military and border personal.

2. Armed Troops on the border, standard Military weapons. Armored Humvees for ground transport and cattle trucks (same ones they use at basic training to haul around soldiers). Also military all terrain buggies.

3. Blackhawks and Apaches on quick response teams.

4. Highspeed roads going down the border for the military and border personal.

5. Signs in english and spanish that any crossing illegally into the US is an act of terrorism and an act of foreign sedition among an act of war on the US. Then treat it as such.

6. A Military tribunal to be setup for illegal aliens in the US that would be stationed down at the border and has full power under US Federal law and US Military law. This tribunal would be where all illegal aliens are dealt with legally and as such have no US Rights beyond basic human rights (right to life). This Tribunal would be treating each as an act to overthrown the US Government and and an attack on US Soverignty. (Basically by breeding out Americans and eventually taking over the country internally). Such could speed up deportations a 1000 fold.

7. US Navy and US Coastguard armed along US Waters where there is higher threat.

Besides that standard rule of if military personal come across illegal crossers issue a halt command, if they don't comply a warning shot in the air, after that treat it as an attack on the US if they don't comply.

People need to acknowledge today for one to attack a country one doesn't have to have guns, bombs, or even a knife, there are other ways even more decieptful to do so and it needs to be treated as just the same.

stevetheroofer wrote:

"A ocean between us and them!"
    That hasn't stopped the illegal Asians, Cubans, Hatians, etc.

i opt for the laws of saudia arabia ....

if we had the laws they have over there , we wouldn't need a fence OR border patrol ..

Until our Govt. can get its act together, I say Halt ALL Immigration into this Country. No more Visas for School, No more Visitation, NOTHING.
    Get the Fence built along our Southern Border that was promised. Also, Close several Bases overseas in Countrys that do not want us there and Rebuild them along our Northern and Southern Borders.
    And the Cherry on Top... DEPORT EVERY ILLEGAL IN THIS COUNTRY!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    if we had the laws they have over there , we wouldn't need a fence OR border patrol ..
    That's true, they don't need a fence! You don't have papers you're a spy and then it's "Good-bye!" But Israel does have a good system, cheap, easy!"

"I like Cheap and Easy!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Which Technology Do You Want at the Border?

[quote="TheOstrich"]Good Afternoon,

We know that Boeing's Virtual Fence was a failure on our southern border.

A virtual fence? Perhaps we should demand a virtual fence around the White House, and while we are at it how about virtual security as well.

A virtual fence? What kind of fools do thay think we are?

The Bible discribes what the best security is for a nations border. It calls for a "watchman on the wall".

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    stevetheroofer wrote:

"A ocean between us and them!"
    That hasn't stopped the illegal Asians, Cubans, Hatians, etc.
    It has stoped 99% of them. We would have a billion illegals in our country without our oceans between the potential invading countries.

I want a triple layer fence with barbed wire and electric shock. In addition, I want our government to bring our troops home from Korea's border and in turn put them on ours.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

WHAT WE ALL NEED IS A STRONG POWERFUL PRESIDENT WHO TRULY LOVES THIS COUNTRY OUR LANGUAGE, BORDERS AND CULTURE TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT! IF OBAMA WANTS TO SPEND BILLIONS ON A HIGH SPEED RAIL THEN IT NEEDS TO BE ON THE BORDER (mod edit)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast