Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Ted Cruz: Donald Trump Would Allow Deported Immigrants Back Into The US

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ted Cruz: Donald Trump Would Allow Deported Immigrants Back Into The US

by MICHELLE FIELDS
    5 Jan 2016

Republican presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) says the difference between him and his political rival Donald Trump is that Trump would allow deported immigrants back into the United States.

“He’s advocated allowing folks to come back in and become citizens,” Cruz told a supporter. “I oppose that.”

A transcript of the exchange from Buzzfeed:

QUESTIONER: Both you and Donald Trump are really strong on immigration, but he supports deporting all the illegal immigrants. Are you willing to say the same?

TED CRUZ: Absolutely, yes. We should enforce the law.

Q: All?

T.C.: We should enforce the law.

Q: Ok.

T.C.: And in fact, look, there’s a difference. He’s advocated allowing folks to come back in and become citizens. I oppose that.

Q: So no citizens and all of them?

T.C.: So, if you read I have a very detailed 11-page immigration proposal that’s on my website it’s TedCruz.org. It was designed with Rep. Steve King (R-IA) and Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) were the two who sat down with me to prepare it and it is enforce the law across the board.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...rants-back-us/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He won't even answer their questions about his own position. Cruz opposed and still does oppose mass deportations. He supports legalization without citizenship. He's not going to deport anyone except mass murderers. That's always been his position and it still is. He lied the debate about his positions. And he's lying in his ads. He supports and lobbied in Congress to increase H1B visas by 500% and to double the green cards issued every year from 675,000 to 1.3 million.

You can't trust Tricky Ted on immigration or trade issues. He's been on the wrong side of both and he still is.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Now hold on Judy. This is a very important development. Ted Cruz just hit on our organization's biggest concern about Donald Trump.

If this is true and Cruz is willing to deport illegal aliens and leave them out of the country, and Trump wants to have them leave then reenter as a touch back provision amnesty, then Cruz because the better choice on face value analysis.

But I do see what you are saying about how his comment could be a trick when he says...

“He’s advocated allowing folks to come back in and become citizens,” Cruz told a supporter. “I oppose that.”

Does Cruz favor letting them come back in and not be citizens... is that what he is saying?

W

I for one don't like him he also like like hell

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Now hold on Judy. This is a very important development. Ted Cruz just hit on our organization's biggest concern about Donald Trump.

If this is true and Cruz is willing to deport illegal aliens and leave them out of the country, and Trump wants to have them leave then reenter as a touch back provision amnesty, then Cruz because the better choice on face value analysis.

But I do see what you are saying about how his comment could be a trick when he says...

Does Cruz favor letting them come back in and not be citizens... is that what he is saying?

W
    Cruz is not the better choice in my opinion on any face value. Cruz is dishonest. He lied about his position on legalization for illegal aliens which has and still is his position on them. That is his clearly stated position, stated multiple times, under oath at Senate Hearings in 2013. This was still his position last year when he was questioned about it by the Dallas newspaper. He personally and his staff both reiterated his position "has not changed". Rubio exposed this in the 5th GOP Debate. Cruz refused to answer Rubio's questions. Multiple times. Rubio then asks the Moderator to ask him about that position and Cruz refused to answer and then the Moderator got interested and asked him again and Cruz lied to 18 million viewers about his position on legalization, which is documented, caught on tape, and reconfirmed last year by the Dallas newspaper as the complete opposite of what he told 18 million people watching the Debate.

Even with the reporter who is asking him questions in this article, Cruz won't say he's deporting all illegal aliens. He says he's "enforcing the law".

I'm not supporting a candidate who testified under oath in favor of legalization of illegal aliens, reconfirmed that position after he announced he was running for President last year, who introduced legislation and testified about it to increase H1B visas by 500% from 65,000 to 300,000 per year and double green cards from 675,000 to 1.3 million per year, who not only voted for the TPA but went around on a PR spree with Paul Ryan to promote the TPA for TPP, and lied about his position on legalization during the 5th GOP Debate.

There is no touch-back amnesty provision in Donald Trump's immigration plan. He has stated that he would work with some of the "good ones", the "exemplary ones", the "ones who are helping us", the "ones who are working hard and not causing any problems", "highly-educated ones, like Doctors," to come back but "they would have to come back legally". The other day Trump tightened the belt again when he was asked about it, and he said you have to remember there are a lot of people who are already waiting to come in so that has to be considered too because whatever happens has to be fair. He made that statement a couple of days ago.

Anyone who thinks Donald Trump supports some touchback amnesty legislation isn't listening to him and doesn't understand how he is developing national support for deporting all illegal aliens. Will some come back? Maybe, maybe not. If a few do, it would be within the law. Trump's immigration plan proposes no legal change to allow a "come back', outside of existing law.

I'm sure these questions and issues will be raised in detail in the coming weeks, maybe at the next Debate on January 14.
    Last edited by Judy; 01-05-2016 at 06:31 PM.

Anyone who thinks Donald Trump supports some touchback amnesty legislation isn't listening to him and doesn't understand how he is developing national support for deporting all illegal aliens.
    Now Judy you know I care about you and respect you, but that is just not true. I also understand you are very passionate about these issues and your chosen candidate Donald Trump.

Yes, he is campaigning on national support for deporting all illegal aliens and that is what people hear from him and hear from the media criticizing him.

But I am listening to these candidates and reading everything I can about them and I have not been able to rule out what Trump is saying is a touch back amnesty provision.

So please help us maintain the rational discussions here and do our best to keep ALIPAC as a place where measured analysis is taking place.

I am not aware that Donald Trump has made any quantitative statements about how many illegals he would allow back in, what percentage, most, many, some, few, etc... What are the qualifiers?

He is saying that many can come back soon, but why is he not quantifying or elaborating on what he means and why is that part of his plan NOT on his campaign website section on immigration issue positions?

I am also not aware of what Trump has said about those returning becoming citizens either.

So without that information Donald Trump could be planning to let most illegal aliens back in and allow them to be citizens which would complete the destruction of US elections and borders.

W

Quote Originally Posted by southBronx View Post
    I for one don't like him he also like like hell
    Yes, he lies like hell. He's Tricky Ted. I don't understand how anyone who wants to stop illegal immigration, reduce legal immigration and end free trade treason could or would even consider him.

It will all come out soon. The media has been so pre-occupied hitting on Donald Trump, they've done almost no vetting on Cruz. But they will.

MW
    Judy wrote:

Even with the reporter who is asking him questions in this article, Cruz won't say he's deporting all illegal aliens. He says he's "enforcing the law".
    Enforcing the law does mean deporting illegals. Isn't that what the law calls for?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Admin wrote:

I can't find anything anywhere that would suggest Cruz supports illegals, once deported, returning in any form or manner.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast