Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Ted Cruz: Donald Trump Would Allow Deported Immigrants Back Into The US

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    But I am listening to these candidates and reading everything I can about them and I have not been able to rule out what Trump is saying is a touch back amnesty provision.

So please help us maintain the rational discussions here and do our best to keep ALIPAC as a place where measured analysis is taking place.

I am not aware that Donald Trump has made any quantitative statements about how many illegals he would allow back in, what percentage, most, many, some, few, etc... What are the qualifiers?

He is saying that many can come back soon, but why is he not quantifying or elaborating on what he means and why is that part of his plan NOT on his campaign website section on immigration issue positions?

I am also not aware of what Trump has said about those returning becoming citizens either.

So without that information Donald Trump could be planning to let most illegal aliens back in and allow them to be citizens which would complete the destruction of US elections and borders.

W
    Ditto, these are my exact concerns too. I think all the editorialized postings on these forums are starting to cloud and maybe even cover up many of the actual facts.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Judy wrote:

Enforcing the law does mean deporting illegals. Isn't that what the law calls for?
    That's been "what the law calls for" for over 50 years. How we doing on that?

It takes a commitment, a deportation force, a plan, management, strategy, far more than "enforcing the law".

It's like Trump said, "he's just being a copy cat, but it doesn't matter, because he doesn't know how to do it."

Right O!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    That's been "what the law calls for" for over 50 years. How we doing on that?

It takes a commitment, a deportation force, a plan, management, strategy, far more than "enforcing the law".

It's like Trump said, "he's just being a copy cat, but it doesn't matter, because he doesn't know how to do it."

Right O!
    You're assuming Cruz won't have that commitment.

I for one am glad to see Cruz call Trump on his claims of an "expedited" return for the "good" illegals. It'll be very interesting to see how, of if, he responds.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You're assuming Cruz won't have that commitment.

I for one am glad to see Cruz call Trump on his claims of an "expedited" return for the "good" illegals. It'll be very interesting to see how, of if, he responds.
    Is that a punch at Trump by Cruz?!! I think so.

Oh Boy! Now the fun begins. Just in time for the Jan 14 Debate, if not sooner!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Is that a punch at Trump by Cruz?!! I think so.

Oh Boy! Now the fun begins. Just in time for the Jan 14 Debate, if not sooner!!
    That's a good thing. We need to get this "expedited return" thingy fleshed out in the open once and for all.

That's a good thing. We need to get this "expedited return" thingy fleshed out in the open once and for all.
    Oh, well, it was actually out two days ago when Trump said to a reporter when asked about "when" illegal aliens could come back in after they're deported and he said "well, you have to remember there are other people waiting to come in so they have to be considered as well to be fair."

But it should be lots of fun!!

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12