Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I will call . I hope we Americans can come together on this immigrant problem . Anything else we can do ,just let me know .

I am concerned with the increasing amount of blacks turning to islam though . I do not think islam is peaceful or tolerant of others . I will not stand with any one of them . But all other blacks I will defend as much as any other American .

Caas, how about us sticking with the present . Please don't take this personal;, but imo this bringing up the Jim Crow and other past wrongs is not good for racial relations . I think we have heard about this injustice long to the point it is beginning to be a problem in itself .

I am from a long line of freedom fighters ,so racist won't work . I am sick of race hustlers and it causes division . Don't think i am saying this about you, just saying others do it .

Shalom

I posted what I got, ted did not want the media there before him or the opposition.

He may not have to worry about the media under the circumstances ,hehe.

They have been quiter than a church mouse on this .

This is Ted

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Caas, how about us sticking with the present . Please don't take this personal;, but imo this bringing up the Jim Crow and other past wrongs is not good for racial relations . I think we have heard about this injustice long to the point it is beginning to be a problem in itself .

I am from a long line of freedom fighters ,so racist won't work . I am sick of race hustlers and it causes division . Don't think i am saying this about you, just saying others do it .

Shalom
    This came from Ted, I posted exactly what I got. He is not a racist, when I see him I get the warmest greetings and hugs, he is kind and loving and has the patience of a saint, and has a long fuse, and so keeps his cool. I won't take it personaly I'am not racist either.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    The Major must of been busy attending a tree planting ceremony somewhere... worthless pandering fool.
    Or getting it on with the latest telemundo weather girl.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Caas, I am not good with words on when writting sometimes . i wasn't calling anyone a racist ,just saying I am not one . I have been falsely accused by some who I disagree with .

I care for all people, even illegals, I just am more concerned for our nation right now and our kids future .

And until the rest of the story can be told about the racial problems and who all were involved, I get sick of hearing about the half truths and lies .

I feel the point could have been made without the 'Jim Crow and 'white' references ' . This horse has been beaten to death already !

First Lou is silenced by 'tonsilidis' (who gets that at his age?) and then Glenn goes silent on us. Savage, and now Ted is arrested. Who's next? Sounds like what happened when Hitler wanted something done. Is there a hit squad making their rounds?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Just a quick serious question… Seriously because I dont know...
    What has Ted Hayes accomplished in all his hard work…
    I cant find any wins that are a direct result of all this work…
    I know he works really hard for homeless and some immigration issues but Ive not been able to find any wins other then and storeys like this http://la.indymedia.org/news/2006/04/154839.php (true or not )
    I cant find hard wins just a bunch of here say and internet fakes

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    The Major must of been busy attending a tree planting ceremony somewhere... worthless pandering fool.
    Or getting it on with the latest telemundo weather girl.
    Or cleaning toilets with one of the thousands of brushes he was sent.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast