Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ted Hayes is a true patriot and a true fighter for our cause.

He went to the Mayors office because his life is in danger because a local radio station and illegal alien supporting group put out fliers claiming Ted is working with the KKK.

These charges are false and are designed to put his life in danger.

Ted went to the Mayors office to seek sanctuary since he can no longer leave his office without concern of deadly attack because of the lies spread by the illegal alien supporters.

FREE TED!

ALIPAC is with you bro!

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Just a quick serious question… Seriously because I dont know...
    What has Ted Hayes accomplished in all his hard work…
    I cant find any wins that are a direct result of all this work…
    I know he works really hard for homeless and some immigration issues but Ive not been able to find any wins other then and storeys like this http://la.indymedia.org/news/2006/04/154839.php (true or not )
    I cant find hard wins just a bunch of here say and internet fakes
    One thing is certain. You can never believe a word from LA Indymedia. That is a goon propaganda site that regularly publishes outlandish lies and distortions.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Just a quick serious question… Seriously because I dont know...
    What has Ted Hayes accomplished in all his hard work…
    I cant find any wins that are a direct result of all this work…
    I know he works really hard for homeless and some immigration issues but Ive not been able to find any wins other then and storeys like this http://la.indymedia.org/news/2006/04/154839.php (true or not )
    I cant find hard wins just a bunch of here say and internet fakes
    One thing is certain. You can never believe a word from LA Indymedia. That is a goon propaganda site that regularly publishes outlandish lies and distortions.

W

Thats good to know , do you know Ted personaly

Yes, I have worked with Ted in Waukegan, IL and Phoenix, AZ. We make a great team. He is a really great guy and really loves people and wants to help.

W

I know Ted as well, as a matter of fact after watching Ted on evening news, I was spurned on even more to attend rallies. I have stood with Ted through many rallies and protest, as he and his members stood by Us during a L.A. City Town hall meeting, of which our small group would have been otherwise greatly outnumbered.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

JRB
    I was hoping you meant Ted Kennedy.

I know ted

You have to understand the environment in LA unlike other cities with illegals. It is a war zone, that is the Gods honest truth. You have to use extreme caution during protests. Down there during protests we have our own protection within our ranks. Hollywood Blvd. looks nothing like it once did, there is no magic anymore. All around billboards are in spanish. Downtown LA looks like Mexico. Ted has marched with all groups willing to fight the fight, when he gets arrested he does so for all of us. He is non-violent, and careing. I have seen him take time out from being extremely busy at a protest to worry over me, being able to take a long walk back. Then insisting I ride back.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB
    Ted Kennedy should have been locked up decades ago....He is the father of this illegal immigration nightmare we have today...May he rot in H##l

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by JRB
    Ted Kennedy should have been locked up decades ago....He is the father of this illegal immigration nightmare we have today...May he rot in H##l
    Don't worry Molly; a higher power than us had his number years ago. No one gets away from justice. He'll pay on this earth or he'll pay later. But he will pay.

I've been gone all day; what's the status on our Ted Hayes? Has anyone heard?

The word from LA is that the Mayor slipped out the back door afraid to speak with Ted by trying to leave the office via the front.

What a coward!

W

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast