Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ted Hayes Civil Rights Rally

What are thoughts on this rally on May 21st?

Sorry, Dusky, but I'm not up-to-speed on this person or the rally. Could you please provide a little background? Thanks
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

KickEmOut,

Ted Hayes is a black activist for homeless people. He was at the kick-off rally for the Minutemen in L.A. He believe that illegals are taking jobs from blacks. Go to this link and you will see Ted Hayes American Civil Rights March - You will find the rally info there.

http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/inde ... owforum=35

Oh, right. Thanks Dusky. I remember seeing him being interviewed not long ago on TV. Thanks for the info and the web link.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

This is wonderful. I glad that somebody with some visibility is doing something large and also lending his name so as to extend the event to other cities.

I'm not sure why he picked a Sunday though. Seems like its easier to ignore the news on Sunday than any other day. But whatever day, I'm grateful that something BIG is going to go off that is anti illegal immigration and multicultural. Plus he is having prayer at the Catholic Church, which is good. We all know how behind the illegal immigrants the Catholic Church is.

Even if they (the Church) don't agree with us, they can't be seen as unchristian and refuse the meeting. This was a well thought out rally and I hope that the illegals don't commence to cause trouble in an attempt to turn it bad.

Everytime we do anything, they are there to cause trouble. We let them march without disruption. I just hope their handlers will use discretion and advise them to stay away.

I wish I had a pic of this man, if he is the same one that was on Hannity and Colmbs, he had just been on the border with the minutemen. He was kicking it, He was such a good speaker wish we had a thousand just like him on our side I would love to hear him!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Background Info on Ted Hayes

nittygritty,

Here is some background on Ted Hayes. There is a sketch of him included in this article.

http://www.opinionjournal.com/cc/?id=110006616

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I wish I had a pic of this man, if he is the same one that was on Hannity and Colmbs, he had just been on the border with the minutemen. He was kicking it, He was such a good speaker wish we had a thousand just like him on our side I would love to hear him!
    I don't think that's the same guy -- this guy has long gerry curls -- just checked out the sketch and that's him. He got in a tussle about a week or 2 ago with some pro-illegals that were getting up in his face and shoving -- you know they think they're the only ones entitled to an opinion.

He was also at the Minuteman rally for the caravan across the country this past week, again him and some older gentlemen where being verbally abused by the pro-illegals and a black guy with a speaker horn.

p.s., I saw a pic of him earlier on illegalimmigrantprotest.com

"Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Dusky, I cannot thank you enough, this is the same man I saw on Hannity, he was a stupendous speaker, if he ever comes anywhere close to where I live in okla, I will be sure to go and hear him! I also saw the man Wade Connerly I think on Lou Dobbs, not sure though he was one of the best to, he was so upset with the illegals comparing their plight with "their" civil rights" issue to the plight of the Black American's. I was going to say about the Hay's fellow that he had I think what is called "dred locks"I probably got that spelled all wrong lol if so don't mean to antagonise anyone on here.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Your welcome nittygritty - I'm hoping to go to his rally. I live about an hour away from L.A. I'm trying to get someone to go with me. I am looking forward to hearing him speak, as I have heard that he is a very articulate speaker.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast