Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd

Tell Hostettler you see the scam

Last night on Lou Dobbs Hostlettler refered to the senate passed amnesty as the Reid/ Kennedy bill..?? What??

Well we all know the the senate bill started out as the bi partisan McCain/Kennedy bill but then the R wanted full credit for amnesty so the Hagel/Martinez bill was substituted and this is the bill that passed. S2611.
    His office told me that the (non-existant) Reid/Kennedy bill is the same bill as the Hagel/Martinez. What???? I told him we see the scam. The Republicans want their amnesty but they want to blame the D so as to keep their majority. They sure do think we are idiots!!

District Offices of

Representative John N. Hostettler (R-IN 8th)

Evansville
    Phone: (812) 465-6484
    Fax: (812) 422-4761
    Address:
    101 NW Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Rm. 124
    Evansville, IN 47708

Vincennes
    Phone: (812) 882-0632
    Fax: (812) 882-4298
    Address:
    328 North 2nd St., Ste. 304
    Vincennes, IN 47591

Terre Haute
    Phone: (812) 232-0523
    Fax: (812) 232-0526
    Address:
    901 Wabash Ave., Ste. 140
    Terre Haute, IN 47807

Covington
    Phone: (765) 793-2161
    Fax: (765) 793-2137
    Address:
    411 Third St.
    Covington, IN 47932

I think he called it the Reid-Kennedy bill because so many democrats voted in favor of it. We can't have people going to the polls and voting straight democrat and voting out the republicans that voted against it or the republicans in the house that are on our side.

dxd,

Here is some art for you.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    sawdust,
    RE:I think he called it the Reid-Kennedy bill because so many democrats voted in favor of it

No body could vote for anything unless the R majority leader brings it to the floor. And if the R brought it to the floor, they wanted it to pass. This way they could get their amnesty and blame the dems IF and only IF the voters are dumb enough or distracted enough to go by voting records only and overlook that the R leadership brought it to the floor knowing it will pass. See the scam?

I intend to vote by voting record and where the candidates stand, we cannot punish senators like Session that fought so hard against the amnesty or congressmen like Tancredo, Ted Poe, Hostettler, etc.