Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I just did an internet acronym search. Ready to feel like an idiot? lolol

POTUS
    President of the United States
    Now I think I will take my single digit Iq and pack lol
    Well I guess that puts me in the minus something category. I'll do the acronym thing next time.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

My MOTHER'S Ukranian parents were LEGAL refugees from COMMUNISM in their native land. ONCE they arrived in America, they DIDN'T look BACK. They LEARNED English, STUDIED our country's HISTORY, CULTURE, learned about and ABIDED by OUR laws, BECAME AMERICANS, and were PROUD to BE Americans! They GOT jobs, worked HARD and saved MONEY. FINALLY, after TEN LONG years, they were able to LEAVE the New Jersey SLUM they had lived in, had purchase a FARM in central upstate New York, where they have prospered EVER since!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    My MOTHER'S Ukranian parents were LEGAL refugees from COMMUNISM in their native land. ONCE they arrived in America, they DIDN'T look BACK. They LEARNED English, STUDIED our country's HISTORY, CULTURE, learned about and ABIDED by OUR laws, BECAME AMERICANS, and were PROUD to BE Americans! They GOT jobs, worked HARD and saved MONEY. FINALLY, after TEN LONG years, they were able to LEAVE the New Jersey SLUM they had lived in, had purchase a FARM in central upstate New York, where they have prospered EVER since!
    Good for them, you must be proud of your heritage. I can't imagine what it would be like coming to a foreign land and starting from scratch. I am wondering if people like that have family or community to help them get their bearings? How do people like that manage the initial first few months? Are they sponsored, does the gov't have someone working with them? How does it all happen? Do we require that they have any money?
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

I have been so pissed off this week. Illegals and their screaming kids are in every store in town. I guess they have plenty of Spending Money for Christmas, since they don't pay taxes.

Why are their kids always crying?

I have told several lately to get themselves back to their country below the border. They are shocked. I told one woman dragging her sick crying kids around the store, that she was not welcome in my country. Sick kids belong at home.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    I have been so pissed off this week. Illegals and their screaming kids are in every store in town. I guess they have plenty of Spending Money for Christmas, since they don't pay taxes.

Why are their kids always crying?

I have told several lately to get themselves back to their country below the border. They are shocked. I told one woman dragging her sick crying kids around the store, that she was not welcome in my country. Sick kids belong at home.
    You got cahoonahs, but how do you know they're illegal?

I ask them. They put their heads down real fast.

I never raise my voice or use a curse word. I tell them they are breaking laws of this country, and I don't like it. I tell them to go back and apply for citizenship the proper way. I tell them Americans are fed up with this craziness.

Very few in Georgia are legal, Most have come in the last 3 or 4 years.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    I have another one for you. I know I should request this elsewhere, but I'll give it a try anyway. I keep running across the use of POTUS. Do you know what they mean by those abbreviations?
    POTUS

President
    Of
    The
    United
    States

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234