Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

temp workers from India breaking the law

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sledge_hammer
    People on L1 can consult?!?!?

Legally no but in practice they do. They are not supposed to be placed at the client side they can go there as often as required to complete work but should not be reporting to the client manager. (Should have their own hierarchy) but these rules are not really enforced. Plus they get L1 by showing propertitery knowledge which is usually some inhouse tool which is totally useless.
    Contacted Local Congressman for support to Immigration bills.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum ... islative...

basawaraj
    Junior Member Priority Date :
    Category : N/A
    I140 Mailed Date :
    Chargeability :
    Processing Stage :
    I485 Mailed Date :

Need for H1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Friends,
    I appolosise for irrelavant post by me in this disscution but i am eager to file H1-b but i am unbale to find the sponsership for the same. Is there any consulting company which can help me to provide this.
    Please provide this information as It will be very helpful for me to get H1
    Please send the dtails on : basawarajvama@gmail.com

Thank u in adanvance.

Good find, millere!

It looks like Immigration Voice is also heavily involved in lobbying--encouraging non-citizens to call our Congress.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum ... handy.html
    Phone numbers of all Senators - Print this and keep handy

So, we have LaRaza receiving taxpayer money to promote foreign lobbying.
    We have union members paying dues to assist foreign lobbying and foreign control. We're paying for our own surrender. I wonder how many other pressure groups advocating for Amnesty are funded with tax dollars.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    I wonder how many other pressure groups advocating for Amnesty are funded with tax dollars.
    As they say, why pay for the cow when you can get the milk for free.

Since we citizens are too lazy to defend our liberties, it is only natural that our corrupt Congress is going to feed at the money trough of foreign lobbyists and their criminal ilk. What infuriates me to no end is how to they try to phrase it like it is a benefit to us: we will all lose our jobs, but by golly, we can buy t-shirts and flashlights for a dollar, doesn't that count for something?

I took your phrase "pressure groups advocating for Amnesty funded with tax dollars" and plugged it into google. There are alot of discussions going on:

#
    Stop Amnesty, Stop Illegal Immigration
    But the president's 2006 budget funded only 210 new agents. ... and Refugee Policy – advocated amnesty for long-settled illegal immigrants. ..... BUSH MAY SPEND U.S. TAX DOLLARS TO PROVIDE SOCIAL SECURITY PAYMENTS TO MEXICANS LIVING IN MEXICO ... is considered a victory for immigration and Hispanic groups that have ...
    www.conservativeusa.org/immigration.htm - Cached - Similar
    #
    Your Tax Dollars Funding Racist Organization La Raza ...
    May 8, 2008 ... Sufficient that we should take what you say with a wink and a nod ? Do you advocate for other minority groups to this same extent ? ...
    novatownhall.com/.../your-tax-dollars-funding-racist-organization-la-raza/ - Cached - Similar
    #
    FrontPage Magazine - Who's Behind the Immigration Rallies?
    Mar 29, 2006 ... Naturally, the leftist groups, illegals, and teachers unions could count on the ... CCC is generously funded by the Carnegie Corporation of New York, .... Some were under the impression amnesty had already been granted and hoped ... prisons and add millions of dollars to their tax load every year. ...
    frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=21841 - Cached - Similar
    #
    Amnesty Plan Advances North American Union
    Targeting Republicans He told the CRA, a conservative group within the California .... “Even as critics accused him of caving to pressure in dropping MSNBC's ... JOHN BROWNE, CHIEF executive of British Petroleum and an advocate of the ... not be seen by the American people—whose tax dollars paid for its production. ...
    www.aim.org/.../amnesty-plan-advances-n ... can-union/ - Cached - Similar
    #
    Columns by D.A. King published in the Marietta Daily Journal - The ...
    Led by a tax-exempt organization that receives taxpayer funding, and whose name in ... activist groups who advocate for illegal aliens - according to many state Reps, ... Expect more amnesty talk Tuesday, by D.A. King, Marietta Daily Journal, ... It's 2005: Do you know where your tax dollars are?, by D.A. King, ...
    www.thedustininmansociety.org/.../all_a ... k_mdj.html - Cached - Similar
    #
    Sri Lanka: Time for action by the UN | Human Rights Now - Amnesty ...
    I know of no one advocating that anyone should be sent to areas which haven't been demined. .... in my blog post about trying to exert economic pressure on the Sri Lankan government. .... aid by imposing a 0.9 per cent tax on all funding for aid groups, Victims of Tamil Tiger war hit by Sri Lanka tax on aid workers ...
    blog.amnestyusa.org/iar/sri-lanka-time-for-action-by-the-un/ - Cached - Similar
    #
    TALK IS CHEAP, BUT PRESIDENT BUSH, YOURS IS WORTHLESS
    ... keep the pressure on the President and the U.S. Senate until the amnesty legislation ... as well as to remind all Members of Congress to enforce the funding of a ... border security groups to advocate for enforcement and against amnesty ... reports employers of illegal aliens, and advocates to keeps tax dollars ...
    www.minutemanhq.com/hq/article.php?sid=343 - Cached - Similar
    #
    Hot Seat - Federal Funding for ACORN? -- Politics Daily
    Sep 16, 2009 ... It took way too long, but the pressure has finally reached a ... Or would he continue funding this corrupt group with your hard-earned tax dollars? ... least one House Democrat, who is an outspoken advocate of amnesty. ...
    www.politicsdaily.com/2009/09/16/hot-se ... nding.../2 - Cached - Similar
    #
    Taxpayer-Funded Anti-US 501c3 “Charitiesâ€