Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tennessee Trooper murder...any new details?

I did a search last night on the murder of the Tennessee trooper to see if they've discussed the status of the now 3 teenage murders who were in the drug business, but I still haven't seen anything mentioned. Are they anchor babies? They did say that an adult rented the car they used for them. There hasn't been enough said about this crime.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Re: Tennessee Trooper murder...any new details?

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    I did a search last night on the murder of the Tennessee trooper to see if they've discussed the status of the now 3 teenage murders who were in the drug business, but I still haven't seen anything mentioned. Are they anchor babies? They did say that an adult rented the car they used for them. There hasn't been enough said about this crime.
    I live in Tennessee and the best I can do is speculate for you.

I believe that the two (2) Texas teenagers that were originally arrrested for the trooper's murder are illegal aliens. It is a very easy process to determine if a person is legal or not. I believe the news that they are illegal aliens is being deliberately held back by the Tennessee Department of Safety on orders from Gov. Bredesen's office. I believe the governor wants that information released when public passion about the case has diminished.