Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Terminator Says NADA To Licenses for Invading Criminals!

Great news from Sacramento!

Once again, Governor Schwarzenegger has said NADA! to granting driver's licenses to invading criminals from the third-world!

Once again, the terminator has terminated the annual stupidity spewed by Gilbert Cedillo, the mucho loco state senator who actually belongs in the Mexican Congress, rather than in America.

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/ca ... 15779.html

Once again, we the people say thank you, Governor, for your veto of SB 60! You have done a great service for American citizens.

A word of wisdom to the simple-minded Cedillo: Why not propose a temporary license to be used only by illegal aliens who can prove beyond any doubt that they are self-deporting to Mexico, and who promise to never come back?

That would make sense

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you're right, WHEN this RINO does something right, he deserves credit for it.

Man......what part of NO don't these people get? I had to laugh at Obama and McCain saying they are going to listen to the people. They are here to serve the people. Yet the majority are against amnesty, the majority want English as the official language and over 1/2 the states have already made it so, the majority said no to this bail-out......and they're STILL intent to do what they want anyway. They still aren't listening! I know what you're saying but I still don't here you. Atleast Arnold listned and isn't this the 2nd or 3rd time this has been up for discussion?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is the FIRST sensible thing Gov. Arnie has done in a LONG time!

"One bill Gil" will never give up on this as long as he's in office.

Does anyone know how many times he has submitted this bill? Seems like I've heard around 8 times.

Thank you governor for not flip-flopping on this issue.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    "One bill Gil" will never give up on this as long as he's in office.

Does anyone know how many times he has submitted this bill? Seems like I've heard around 8 times.

Thank you governor for not flip-flopping on this issue.
    Idiot Gil actually had the stupid thing signed into law--by the really stupid Gray Davis. Davis' action to license illegals was a major factor in his recall.

Goofy Gil terms out soon. he belongs in Mexico!