Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Terry Anderson...ever heard of him?

He's a radio personality on the air every Sunday evening talking about the invasion of the illegals. He's very informative and is so against the illegals coming here. Hope you hear him. And you can hear his past shows from his website. I recommend him highly.

http://www.theterryandersonshow.com/
    Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a stand up guy and tells it like it is! He is one of the ones in the forefront on the illegal alien issue! He understands the threat that illegal immigration is to this country!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

I've been on his show three times, know him personally, and I've worked with him at both Unite to Fight summits as well as in Herndon VA and DC at events with the Minuteman groups.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I had the honor of spending about 30 minutes with him when he came to AZ to support Prop. 200.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

Stupid American!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I like how he puts down our so-called "mayor", Villagrosa...
    Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    Stupid American!
    I know nothing of him, but will check in on him. Now I'm very curious why Altura calls him stupid? Care to share?
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Here you go krazynbama. This will help explain

Stupid American

Do you remember that first night you were listening to "The Terry Anderson Show", all settled in, and all of a sudden Terry called you a "Stupid American" for the first time? I sure do, I was pissed, but I settled in anyway for a good listen, and not 30 minutes later he was calling me a traitor.

I called the show immediately to defend myself, but was not able to get on the air that night. Well, this made me really mad. Terry and I at times have agreed to disagree, but he was actually accusing me of being a stupid American traitor. I was really mad now.

This is the part where I finally was starting to pay attention. I realized I was mad because he was right. Damn! Well, this changed everything. I was looking at my country now with new eyes. I was really paying attention and getting madder by the minute. I could see now that I had been a stupid American living a traitorous life style. Here I was, believing that someone else had the responsibility of defending my country from foreign invasion, and I had collaborated with the enemy invaders. How had this happened?

Well, it seems that I and other Americans have had help from our government, big business, the press and the church, just to name a few who seem dedicated to hiding the fact that invaders of all sizes, sexes, races and ages are filling our schools, hospitals, housing, jobs, stores, banks, parking lots and prisons.

These invaders who are criminal illegal aliens are working as your nanny, housekeeper, cook, gardener, painter, contractor, plumbers, bus boy, whatever.

Are those roses and oranges so important and convenient that you turn a blind eye on the fact that you just bought them from a criminal illegal alien?

Are they tastier or cheaper than American products?

Most of these criminal illegal aliens have come here to bury our American culture of diversity with there own culture.

With our border as porous as a hooker's morals, our "Precious President" is on his knees begging anyone to let him go kick ass in Iraq. Meanwhile tens of thousands of criminal illegal aliens sneak like the criminal illegal aliens that they are, into our country. Lured by jobs working for American companies. Companies not willing to pay wages that an American could possibly thrive on. Many of these criminal illegal aliens turn to other crimes besides false documentation, like robbery, fraud and murder.

Stupid Americans, the traitorous sort, would say, "Hey, man, they just came here for a better way of life." Well, I say the hell with that. What about my better way of life? What about yours? What about you stupid Americans? Are you giving away the better way of life you have been aspiring to, promised by your country? Will you just roll over, learn a foreign language and live like powerless foreigners in your own country?

Do you know what the criminal illegal aliens call us? Stupid Americans, said with disdain and malice, as they take our money and piss on our values. Doesn't that make you mad? It should. We Americans have to make stopping this invasion personal. There is no one else.

You might ask how this task could be accomplished. Let's say we start with a simple poster that reads in bold faced type at the top:

WANTED

and then in smaller letters

CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS, for the invasion of the
    United States of America, for filling our schools,
    hospitals, jobs, housing, stores, banks, prisons, etc.,
    in addition to, lowering the value of our lives for our
    relatives here in our country.

Then below this it would say

Report all criminal illegal aliens and their employers as
    collaborators in the invasion of our America.

Next would be the best part, the

REWARD

Classrooms not full to bursting, a clinic open in
    your neighborhood, a house available to buy or rent,
    where you want to live, goods and services available
    at a fair price, English, American citizens working for
    a fair wage, parking, local and multi-national
    companies that don't pander to criminal illegal aliens
    with jobs, advertising and the bottom line.

Some might say it's too terrible, some might say this idea is inhuman. But this is invasion, there is no more time for the PCBS. This is an invasion of our country and we have to save it for our children. That makes it personal.

What about the countries of origin of these criminal illegal aliens? What about the organized crime involved in getting these criminal illegal aliens to jobbers all over our country? Countries of origin of criminal illegal aliens must pay for the arrest, prosecution, imprisonment, deportation and all fines. These funds could be deducted from the billions sent home to these countries by criminal illegal aliens.

We have to look to the future. When the bonus babies and criminal illegal aliens vote, what part of a better way of life for you and yours will figure into their plans for your country?

This is serious and personal. We have to put some space back in our spaces. We can do this by ridding ourselves of all criminal illegal aliens in our country.

You can turn back the invasion of your country if you're not stupid Americans.

As you know, other than Terry's excellent and empowering show, we live in a media wasteland so we need you to listen up, America, and band together to join the fight to take back our country.

What's your price? What's your contribution?

Patriot or Traitor?
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Altura,
    that's a trip..... thanks for taking the time to share that.
    "Remember the Alamo!"