Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Terry Anderson Tonight. 1-20

http://www.theterryandersonshow.com/

Sundays - 9 PM Pacific Time
    KRLA - 870 AM - Los Angeles -- KDWN - 720 - Las Vegas -- KFNX - 1100 - Phoenix
    "If You Ain't Mad, You Ain't Payin' Attention!"
    Call-In Number - (866) 870-5752
    Listen Online via KRLA http://krla870.townhall.com/

Special Guest Morristown, New Jersey Mayor...
    Donald Cresitello
    He Wants to Legalize Them All!

call

Anyone planning on calling into the show?

Re: call

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    No, not so far!!

Call in to give some strong points on Romney!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    Fighting a cold here but I'll try to make it

call

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    No, not so far!!

Call in to give some strong points on Romney!!
    I will try to call the show.

Can someone call in and inform Terry about Calderon's U.S. tour from Feb 13 to 15?

There is not enough time now.......Remind us next week-----early enough so that we can find the ariticle with the dates, locations, etc.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    Who got clown of the week?

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Who got clown of the week?
    Linda Chavez was clown of the week.

Usa, I just checked out why Terry said he does not like Romney. This is the article that Terry posted about why he is against Romney.

I don't get it. So what if Romney spoke at their get together. So did all of the others, except for Tancredo of course. I wish Romney had not spoken at their special get together, but I am not going to hold it against him at this late date.

Our pickins are few and thin now. I wish Terry would re-think his opinion about Romney.

Here is the article that Terry posted...........

Romney Touts Immigration to Hispanics

By ANDREW MIGA
    The Associated Press
    Sunday, July 22, 2007; 12:11 PM

WASHINGTON -- Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney praised the virtues of faith, family values and immigration as he courted Hispanic voters.

"If you say, name people who are hardworking, seek education, love God, love their families and value freedom, -- it's Hispanic-Americans, just like other Americans," Romney told a crowd at the Republican National Hispanic Assembly's annual convention.

Praising Hispanics as "quintessentially American," the former Massachusetts governor said the nation's immigration policy should help open doors for people with such strong beliefs.

"I want to make sure we continue an open door in immigration that welcomes people who come here with those kinds of values," he said.

During an Iowa visit last week, Romney struck a hard line on illegal immigration. He criticized GOP rival and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani for making the city "a sanctuary city for illegal aliens" by failing to enforce the immigration laws on the books. Also in his Iowa remarks, Romney noted that as governor, he deputized state police to enforce immigration laws and denied driver's licenses to illegal immigrants.

Candidates in both major parties are reaching out to Hispanic voters, underscoring their status as the largest and fastest-growing minority group in the 2008 campaign.

Romney said Republicans should not cede the Latino vote to Democrats. Though Hispanics tend to favor Democrats in national elections, President Bush got about 40 percent of the Hispanic vote in 2004.

"It's very important that we as a party communicate how much we value immigration," he told the breakfast audience.

Romney has been seeking support from the Hispanic community in Florida and elsewhere. He hired a Spanish-language media adviser in Florida. He also ran a radio ad targeting Spanish-speaking voters.

Banned
    This is one of those areas where I disagree with Romney or
    any of the candidates really

Targeting any ethnicity is wrong , They should be speaking to
    all Americans all the time ,

IN English

Now also keep in mind that our society has been carved up , fractured and Balkinized to a point that candidates almost have to do this,

Its one of the things that needs to change