Thread: Texas Border

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Texas Border

Read where latino's are protesting the Minutemen on the Tx. border.

Of course they called the Minutemen racist and Un-American...

Who do they think they are???? They are un-American by either being illegal or trying to get their illegal families here, they break our laws.

The Minutemen should file an harrassment suit.

It is so hard for me to understand how someone that comes here illegally, has the gall to demand so much from us. If I were illegal I'd be lying low, instead of causing so much trouble.....these people NEED TO BE ROUNDED UP AND SENT HOME, NEVER AGAIN TO COME HERE!

I better go for now....my blood pressure is rising again!!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

The illegals have nothing to fear. We aren't serious about enforcement and they know it. It is only going to get worse. Now that they have a politial foothold, I doubt the tide will turn. The big move now is to label them undocumented workers instead of illegals and saying that no one is illegal. In Virginia, a group of illegals won a small claims case against their employers for unpaid wages. Virginia does not take into account someone's immigration status. What burns my butt is that illegals have just as much rights as naturalized citizens. I'm waiting for the day that illegals can vote in general elections and believe me that day is not too far off.

STEELERBABE,We're lighting a fire under the lazy rumps of lots of politicians..they fear that they won't get re-elected...and they won't since we're keeping tabs on those that help and those that hinder..b/c of the MMP they can no longer lie and deny the illegal situation and I don't care how many times they call lawbreakers 'undocumented workers' they're nonetheless lawbreakers. Americans are getting far too smart to be dragged into the PC crap as they were 30 years ago. The sooner everyone starts to call things and persons by their proper names the sooner we can change some mindsets.

Those aiders and abettors of illegals are also committing crimes...for which they will soon be paying a price. The water is getting FAR too HOT.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones