Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    Do you have a link for that story?
    Sorry, I thought I had copied and pasted it. Here ya go:
    http://www.englishfirst.org/elcenezo/el ... s81699.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

MW
    The border town of El Cenizo, whose population is heavily Hispanic, has adopted Spanish as its official language
    This is exactly why we need a law passed making English the official language of the United States!

Many are first-generation immigrants, both legal and illegal.
    If a company admitted to hiring illegal we would be demanding ICE involvement. This is no different.

Rodriguez himself crossed into the United States illegally from Mexico but became a U.S. citizen in 1995.
    Hmmm........guess he qualified for the Section 245(i) Amnesty of 1994. I guess Rodreiguez can serve as the perfect example of the problems we create by giving amnesties to illegals.

Excerpt:

Section 245(i) Amnesty of 1994
    Section 245(i) was added to immigration law when Congress passed this de facto amnesty as part of the FY 1995 Commerce, Justice, State Appropriations bill. Section 245(i) went into effect at the beginning of FY 1995 and was scheduled to sunset at the end of FY 1997 (Sep. 30, 1997).

In nearly all cases, a person must be an illegal alien to benefit from Section 245(i). There are two major kinds of illegal aliens who benefit: (1) Those who entered the country illegally. (2) Those who entered legally on visas but then violated the terms of their visa. Read what Section 245(i) actually does.

The INS estimates that at the end of FY 1997, Section 245(i) applications had resulted in an increase of 578,000 in the adjustment of status application backlog. This does not include Section 245(i) applicants whose status had already been adjusted as the INS does not track that separately.
    http://www.numbersusa.com/interests/amn ... #Extension

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, all I can say is that way back in 1999, Lil Georgie Then-Gov of Texas, should have been the first one making it clear that this was completely unacceptable, was not going to be tolerated, and done something about it.

Of course, he didn't do any of those things which should have been sufficient warning of things to come. The very sad truth is that despite this.....and plenty of other things.....we put him in the White House anyway and twice at that!

There is an old saying that people will always show others who they really are and when they do, we should believe them.

It's easy to forget that sometimes but I know that I, for one, have sure learned my lesson
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this town has been that way for years. this story to me is not new

Quote:
    Rodriguez himself crossed into the United States illegally from Mexico but became a U.S. citizen in 1995.[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Hmmm........guess he qualified for the Section 245(i) Amnesty of 1994. I guess Rodreiguez can serve as the perfect example of the problems we create by giving amnesties to illegals.
    Because this guy came in illegaly, got awarded citizenship and became the mayor, now he wants to take over! No wonder they say we are stupid gringos, this is idiotic!!! Our country is not uncharted land that is open to new settlements of invaders but they are doing this!!???
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Rodriguez says the City Council's intent was not to usurp English or create divisions, but to make local government more accessible to the town's residents.
    YEA SURE RODRIGUEZ. CREATING "DIVISIONS" SEEMS TO BE WHAT SOME OF YOU DO BEST. THIS IS AMERICA, AND WE DO BUSINESS IN ENGLISH.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just shows that they do not want to assimilate into America.

If they REFUSE to ASSIMILATE, they have NO right to BE HERE!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Banned
    The feds can stop this if they would just Get off thier Behinds and do it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast