Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks indeed, ALIPAC! I'll be sending another contribution next week, to help you reach that Summer fundraising goal, that has not yet been reached. How about everyone else?

I just made my donation.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    I just made my donation.
    Way to go Faye!

to ALIPAC "stealthwii" and "wife" so glad to have you with us, As I am sure you are aware there is power in Numbers and you have just added to ALIPAC power in this fight to save our states and country.

Please get invloved, watch for action alerts and add your 2 cents, we need to get more people involved in our calling campaigns when we have them, things should heat up again next week when congress is back in session.

So many important issues coming up. the "AG'S bill" (back door amnesty) "The Dream Act" (Americans paying for college for illegals and another back door amnesty). "HR 1999" (10 million$$ of taxpayer money to radical racist group LaRaza) "Bithright citizenship", "NAU", "trucks coming from Mexico" we are in dire need of activist and it is so important for people to get involved when we are campaigning on different issure, we must wake up our state and Fed government!! And the "CITIZENS"

Our Action alerts are sometimes just leaving a comment, voting on different issues, research needed, or calls, faxes and e-mails on different issues. They are all important and we need everyone to help and do what your free time allows you to do!!
    Again Welcome!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ACTION ALERT REQUESTS!!
    Please activists leave comments,at below link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79828
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!This has been extended to 9/11 ALIPAC's anniversary date, we have fallen short of the goal and have so many fights ahead of us, remember all small donations add up .
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    __________________________________________________ __________-
    THE FERN AND THE BAMBOO

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=80573
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12