Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you Alipac

Now is the time to keep applying the pressure.

Citizens like us, objecting in a lawful, organized, but forceful manner, can make our government act.

Lets keep it up!

I'll be gradually talking to my friends and family and I will try to get them involved as well. I am becoming active in following politics and today for the first time I visited the local office of my house representative. I will try to keep working with them any my senators and will politely, but soundly (by doing my research and homework) explain my views. I also plan on getting involved in my state of virginia. Lots of good grassroots stuff going on here.

So you know, I became active just after you guys beat the senate bill. Not because I didnt care before, but I just simply didnt know about this and other groups. Lets keep speading the word. What you guys are doing is working. I love the fact that this is non-partisan and that there are local groups. I havent contributed monitarily yet to this site, but I will. Thanks guys - this site has given me hope and allowed me to contribute and act. Without this site I'd feel pretty damn alone in my own country.

Hi Stealthwii,welcome to Alipac (from a fellow Virginian). I felt lost before I found Alipac,I would call my reps but I felt like I was alone,as I have only my mom who's interested/involved in whats happening to our country but, with Alipac I don't feel so alone in it anymore and the help w/ numbers and who was for what information is awesome.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Welcome stealthwii glad you joined the fight.

You are echoing the reasons most of us are here and yes spread the word.We are in a serious battle to save our country and need all the help we can muster Reps,Ind.,Dems. joining together to stop the destruction and dismantling of our souvereign nation!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

stealthwii: A big Welcome Aboard! (and to other recent newbies as well)

Yes, you are not alone - not by any means.
    Please do stick around and join the fight with us.

And, yes, there are different people here, from different places (I'm in OR), of different religions, of different ethnicities, of varying political party/persuasion, etc.

One thing I am quite certain of, is that ALIPAC is on the cutting edge and fact-finding of just about anything related to illegal immigration/mass legal immigration and the people here are terrific (minus the occasional troll or two).

Everybody has their own unique experiences and reasons for wanting to get involved. For me, the catalyst was just before and during May 1 2006.
    I have never felt so insulted and angered by the mass demonstrations for 'rights' they said they felt entitled to, yet, weren't even supposed to be here.

I am glad that the mass pressure from the US citizenry beat back the OBL attempt to 'wash things over' with another amnesty. Of course, the OBL will try again and we must be ready to counter the next move. Please do help as much as you can.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Would like to welcome you too stealthwii!

Glad you found us. You'll find many great people here.

And thank you for the kind comments of ALIPAC.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you guys.

The name is Mark btw, I feel wierd being addressed as stealthwii, ha.

I am in my mid-20s, my wife and I are both against illegal immigration. When something big comes up again (like the last senate bill). I think I can mobilize another 6-8 people who are not on this board.

I promise I will stay involved.

April
    Welcome Mark! Glad you are with us!

Welcome, Mark. It's great to have another fellow American speak up for this great country.

Don't be afraid to jump right in with your thoughts.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome stealthwii aka Mark!

Stay tuned and we will keep you posted about how you can take action.

Did you sign up for the e-mail allerts?

Look at the top of the menu on the left for
    Join the ALI-PAC Email Alert List
    and just plug in your e-mail address.
    You will be sent an alert when something
    interesting or critical comes up.

Dixie

Welcome Mark and wife!
    Add as many friends and family that you can. Encourage them to add more. We are growing and need to grow more.
    We appreciate your help.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast