Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank You Lou Dobbs!

I do not know if Mr. Dobbs sees this site but if he does,Thank you! Thank you! I watched you show tonight and I'm sure tens of thousands now know of the highway they're trying to ram down our throat that didn't know before.
    We are gathering momentum! Don't give in. Don't give up.
    Pray that there will not be a "crises" of some sort that they will use to moot all that we have accomplished. Even if there is,don't give an inch.
    Lastly,My family and I no longer shop at that huge retail giant that is a main player behind all of this. We can find all we need and want elsewhere,including food. If you research,the Chinese crap thay sell is not that less expensive,and in many cases the same or more than elsewhere. They can't make us buy from them!

The citizens of Texas (the beginning of it) MUST fight this NOW----and make sure that EVERYTHING gets as much media exposure as possible!!

The prices on all of that cheap stuff from China are going to increase. Poetic justice for American companies who chose to outsource?

Texans...

Well..the texans obviously don't really care about illegals and amnesty..they voted for Huckabee over Ron paul. That ought to tell you where their priorities are.

Re: Texans...

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    Well..the texans obviously don't really care about illegals and amnesty..they voted for Huckabee over Ron paul. That ought to tell you where their priorities are.
    I have wondered that also . Was the voting cooked or are Texans now that un-caring for their country ? Any way .Lou did a great job getting out the word . Last night i watched a 2 hr show on pbs bout the people in TX protesting the NSH .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Anybody got pictures of Texans pulling their hair out? I could use one for this reply.

A Texan!
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I know what's up with that?! They must want open borders and the war to continue.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    I also got a big kick out of Lou breaking the story about McCain's affair that came out today on the NYTimes website.

Lou seemed suspicious of the timing of the story release and the fact that it was on a blog first (protection for the paper?). He also mentioned the Times has been a consistent endorser of Democratic presidential candidates.

Something smells fishy.
    All our questions too aren't they?

Huh?? They haven't voted yet. The primary isn't till March 4.

I dont know what has taken so long for this Trans Texas Corridor to
    register with folks! Many of us have known about it for at least three years
    and thats just the beginning! At least people are starting to notice and
    talk about it.
    How dare the state tell the Texans they can do whatever they want to
    without their approval! I guess thats what the ruling from the courts
    regarding imminent domain was all about...just preparation for the NAU.
    But, thats ok, theyve got a fight on their hands!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast