Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you from William

I just want to take a moment to thank all of you that give of your time and resources to participate here and support ALIPAC and the movement.

This past week has been a tough one with a lot of trouble and rule violations on our boards. We do our best to work with everyone, but sometimes we have to put our foot down so to speak.

The vast majority of you have little to no problems at all. You are supportive and energetic and your numbers grow each week. Of those that do require some moderation, most apologize and correct the problem and move on.

Not only are your numbers growing, but your knowledge level about this crisis is growing and your experience level in activism for this cause is growing.

Our web traffic is certainly growing with your help. Wow! 2.5 MILLION pages viewed last month. A new record.

We have such a diverse range of people here that it is amazing everyone gets along as well as we do.

I want to give special thanks to our moderators and administrators. The people you see listed in Green and Orange at the bottom of the screen. Without them, these boards would not be open to you. Please try to make things easy on them and support them. None of us are perfect, but this site is in whole new uncharted territory. We are counting on you to help us make this work well. Our moderators need a lot of understanding and support. They are doing this because they care and they want illegal immigration stopped.

Our Moderators and administrators are 2ndamendsis, ALIPACeditor, CharlesOakIsland, DCSA, Had Enuf, iamblueman4, JohnB2012, JP 48504, LegalUSCitizen, Pinestrawguys, V-Mama, Scubayons, JuniusJnr, and Brian. Brian is not as active right now but he really helped build this site to where it is.

In the midst of the house cleaning here and some of the griping, I felt it was important that I tell you how very much I appreciate those of you that are working hard to build this site and organization up.

Together, you make one of the strongest teams in America fighting on this issue.

Once again, for those that are new.... Please dig in deep on our archives and the announcements section to see many of the things we have accomplished to this point.

Sometimes there will be down time and lulls between focus campaigns, but those that know that our unity is paramount to success have done well here.

We do not have to agree all of the time, but we all need to work together.

I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate what you are doing.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you William, for the good work that "you" do!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

William,

This is so heart-felt and it is wonderful to know that you appreciate all the volunteers. Yes, some of us give lots in terms of time and/or donations. It is certainly nice to hear words of appreciation. Gosh, I sure feel appreciated.

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I am grateful to be able to come here every day and get the information that I do, so that I can be informed and be able to tell others, it has become very important to me.

I came in the beginning to vent, which now I notice new people doing, and from there, it has grown from just griping about the problem of illegal immigration to actually being active in the fight against illegal immigration.

I hope those people who viewed ALIPAC will join and start calling, writing and faxing their senators and congress. We need everyone in this.

I know that a long ways down the road, this will be remembered in history as one of the many groups who stood up to terrible opposition to fight illegal immigration.

This site has helped me grow more bold (although I was fairly bold already) about speaking out against what I see that is wrong.

I hope we can gather more valuable Americans into our group and help them in the same way.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmerLiz,

I think we all start here.
    I came in the beginning to vent, which now I notice new people doing, and from there, it has grown from just griping about the problem of illegal immigration to actually being active in the fight against illegal immigration.
    William, thank you for giving us a place to grow, learn and network.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    AmerLiz,

I think we all start here.
    William, thank you for giving us a place to grow, learn and network.

Dixie
    Ditto!

I have learned so much here, W. , and continue to do so.
    The ideas just spark at times, and that's what we need! So welcome to the newbies, we NEED your ideas. Don't hesitate to post.

So keep the ideas coming! And delve into the archives for facts to use with your networks; friends, families, news media, and congressfolk.

I thought I was alone. Found out I'm not! That's a GREAT FEELING!
    There's strength in numbers!!!!!

Again, thanks for all your hard work, W., and that goes to the admins and mods too!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Thank You William for creating a Great Site for a worthy cause, but mostly for being a Great Patriotic American
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Thank you William. I have nothing but high regards for you, your staff, and the website that you have put together. Knowledge is power and I can't think of a better website that provides that. Our diversity confirms that we're all different, but we have the ability to come together as one in time of need. That's what makes us who we are. Proud Americans standing up for what we believe in.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Thank you William for keeping us in line and enforcing the rules. I appreciate this forum and have learned much more than I ever expected.

Want to thank you also William for that well worded post. I am very new here but have learned so much viewing the posts. In this crazy situation our leaders have gotten us into it helps to keep my sanity by coming here. Appreciate you all.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast