Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks, W. Well spoken. And thanks for this forum....it's great to come here and read the posts, keep up with what's going on....I've learned a lot and know I'll learn a lot more from such knowledgeable and involved people.

Glad , so glad, to be in this group. Great buncha folks from everywhere...focused on ONE issue...which we're gonna overwhelm...

Great going, W...and compatriots...

MJ

William

Thanks Guillermo, keep up the good work!!
    I am right behind you!!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

William

At the risk of sound too cliche: Mr. Gheen is a true American hero!

Steven A. Hill
    editor

I thank you as well. I check the discussion board here 50 times a day to try and stay abreast of the latest news.

There is an abundance of information circulating throughout the net that it is so difficult to keep up with the many important subjects that need a quick response. This board has been a lifesaver in bringing to the attention the latest news and noteworthy reports that I then send to my representative, Sue Myrick.

Keep up the good work.

William, thank you for all you do! As a newbie, it is comforting to know that there are those such as yourself bringing the grassroots ends together.

I have viewed your video from minutemanpirateradio.com and may I say, you are one dynamic speaker. I am looking for more.

Thanks again,
    Geoff
    Hussein who?

BTTT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, without you this fight would have little direction or real leadership.
    Thanks for your time, effort and dedication to American and her People.

Perhaps Mr Smith will go to Washington.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: William

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPACeditor
    At the risk of sound too cliche: Mr. Gheen is a true American hero!

Steven A. Hill
    editor

Well in this case the cliche is deserved.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Thanks William!

Thanks for letting me stay around too. My emotions were pretty high when I first started posting here.

At the moment there really is not a lot I can do to support the rule of law. I write companies and pester our politicians. One of the things I like about this board is the 'Polls.' It may not matter much, but I go through those and vote, vote, vote. And I will write or comment when requested. Dixie does a good job of getting that type of info out.

I believe in this cause and do not think the battle is over. We still have a voice. We have a lot of obstacles, but we still have a voice and a medium to speak it. Actually, we have a lot of mediums!! We must be smart and we must be diligent.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

BTTT
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast