Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

P.S.

I am NOT picking or knocking MItt.....I truly would like an answer to this question!!!!

Banned
    "Punish Sanctuary Cities. Cut back federal funding to cities that are "sanctuaries" for illegal immigrants and refuse to comply with federal law or aid federal law enforcement."

http://www.mittromney.com/Issues/immigration

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    P.S.

I am NOT picking or knocking MItt.....I truly would like an answer to this question!!!!

Theres nothing to answer because there is no question

Romney is an AMERICAN

Nuff said

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    "Punish Sanctuary Cities. Cut back federal funding to cities that are "sanctuaries" for illegal immigrants and refuse to comply with federal law or aid federal law enforcement."

My question is this? Mr. Romney, why did you not do this when you were Governor? While Romney was Governor four cities within his state enacted or renewed sanctuary policies. These cities were, Brookline, Cambridge, Somerville, and Orleans.

http://www.factcheck.org/tough_guy_on_immigration.html

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys

My question is this? Mr. Romney, why did you not do this when you were Governor? While Romney was Governor four cities within his state enacted or renewed sanctuary policies. These cities were, Brookline, Cambridge, Somerville, and Orleans.

http://www.factcheck.org/tough_guy_on_immigration.html
    As Governor I don't think he had the power to cut off federal funding to those cities ,

I know he didn't go to the supreme court like Rudi did to keep sanctuary cities

Lots of states with anti illegal immigration governors have sanctuary cities , I just don't know what a state gov can do about them

I think that they are still holding out for more money from the corporations to help pay for there campaigns. That is the only thing I can think of for not taking a firm stand.

Tancredo - Firm Stand - Has dropped out.

Ron Paul - Firm Stand - No money from corporations.

The list goes on. If you take a firm stand, you don't have the money to run a campaign like Hillary, Obama, McCain. Guilini, Romney and the rest of the (no firm stand on Illegal Immigration)

The corporations are still running the campaigns.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    I think that they are still holding out for more money from the corporations to help pay for there campaigns. That is the only thing I can think of for not taking a firm stand.

Tancredo - Firm Stand - Has dropped out.

Ron Paul - Firm Stand - No money from corporations.

The list goes on. If you take a firm stand, you don't have the money to run a campaign like Hillary, Obama, McCain. Guilini, Romney and the rest of the (no firm stand on Illegal Immigration)

The corporations are still running the campaigns.
    This goes right to the fatal flaws in our current system. Money has a power over our elections process to a point that was never even imagined by the Founders. It is also suggests that the solution to corruption / inaction / continued dysfunctionality lies not in candidates with a "D" or "R" by their name, but by a person having no allegiance to, or favors 'owed' to sponsoring corporate money machines (eg. truly, an Independent person of the Dobbs variety is most likely to truly act on the people's behalf).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Romney

Well, Some of us have pasted Romney's record on what he
    has done against illegals all over this forum

The plain truth is "whats the use"

We tried , all it will lead to is getting bashed again and again
    by supporters of Ron Paul who feel anyone else but him is the
    anti Christ and a filthy CFR member

Don't waste your time
    Well, I won't call you psychic, but there was cetainly much truth in your prediction.

In spite of William Gheen's e-mail request that ALIPAC members not attack Paul, Hunter, Romney or Thompson during these last few days leading up to the caucuses, it took only a few minutes for the attacks on Mitt Romney to begin. Though I said not a thing negative about one particular candidate, it is a supporter of that particular candidate that began the attack on Gov. Romney. I am for the time being not going to make any negative comments about that particular candidate even though multiple supporters of that candidate have already attacked Gov. Romney. I will try to stay positive in spite of the attacks by supporters of a particular candidate on Gov. Romney.

Mitt Romney

Well, Some of us have pasted Romney's record on what he
    has done against illegals all over this forum

The plain truth is "whats the use"

We tried , all it will lead to is getting bashed again and again
    by supporters of Ron Paul who feel anyone else but him is the
    anti Christ and a filthy CFR member

Don't waste your time
    While some in the GOP field were taking actions that made it easier for illegal aliens to receive driver licenses, Mitt Romney opposed legislation that would have given driver licences to illegal aliens.

Mitt Romney vetoed in-state tuition for illegal aliens.

Mitt Romney supports English immersion in public schools.

Mitt Romney will secure the border.

Mitt Romney strongly opposed the attempt of some United States senators this year to reward illegal aliens with a path to citizenship.

Mitt Romney supports the idea that state and local law enforcement officers should arrest illegal aliens for violations of federal immigration laws.

Banned
    It would just be easier now to see how the caucus's play out now
    over the next couple weeks

The first few usually will tell the story

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast