Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

good point

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    It would just be easier now to see how the caucus's play out now
    over the next couple weeks

The first few usually will tell the story
    Good point.

Banned

Re: Romney

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    Well, I won't call you psychic, but there was cetainly much truth in your prediction.

In spite of William Gheen's e-mail request that ALIPAC members not attack Paul, Hunter, Romney or Thompson during these last few days leading up to the caucuses, it took only a few minutes for the attacks on Mitt Romney to begin. Though I said not a thing negative about one particular candidate, it is a supporter of that particular candidate that began the attack on Gov. Romney. I am for the time being not going to make any negative comments about that particular candidate even though multiple supporters of that candidate have already attacked Gov. Romney. I will try to stay positive in spite of the attacks by supporters of a particular candidate on Gov. Romney.
    So now raising the subject's record, or LACK thereof, is considered an ATTACK?? There is legitimate question about sincerity when a candidate claims something and his record shows something less. That's not an attack, it's called a question. You might try investing in a dictionary.

I would like a dictionary and a psychic to let me in on who is lying and who is truthful at this point. I think that is where all this is coming from. We are all damn scared on what could happen in 2008. All of our hearts are in the same place however.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    I would like a dictionary and a psychic to let me in on who is lying and who is truthful at this point. I think that is where all this is coming from. We are all damn scared on what could happen in 2008. All of our hearts are in the same place however.
    The past records of all the candidates is easily available and
    should be a fair indicator of what they will do once in office

Its not a guarantee but you can at least get a general idea
    of WHAT THEY HAVE OR HAVE NOT DONE

Then you have to factor in where they stand on your issues
    and bottom line is electability, Some of the very best
    candidates on some issues probably won't have a chance in the
    long run

Mitt Romney

Well, Some of us have pasted Romney's record on what he
    has done against illegals all over this forum

The plain truth is "whats the use"

We tried , all it will lead to is getting bashed again and again
    by supporters of Ron Paul who feel anyone else but him is the
    anti Christ and a filthy CFR member

Don't waste your time
    Interestingly, at this forum and at many other forums, when I have seen the voting record of a particular candidate listed, it inevitably leads to personal insults and attacks from the supporters of a particular candidate. When one rasies the record of that particular candidate in a post, you can almost count on the fact that there will be personal insults directed at the person making the post.

I for one WILL NOT vote for any candidate who is affiliated or is a member of the CFR. We will certainly loose ALIPAC's struggle if a member is elected.

Duncan Hunter will net us the biggest bang for our buck in regard to ALIPAC's reason of existance--illegal immigration. Duncan has not lied, he doesn't flip and he's got more experience and proof of enforcement than all other candidates. I'm hoping he is who we here at ALIPAC will ralley around when the time comes. Our main goal here at ALIPAC has been to get our existing immigration laws enforced and I believe Duncan Hunter will do that, not to mention getting the fence built "in 6 months".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I for one WILL NOT vote for any candidate who is affiliated or is a member of the CFR. We will certainly loose ALIPAC's struggle if a member is elected.

Duncan Hunter will net us the biggest bang for our buck in regard to ALIPAC's reason of existance--illegal immigration. Duncan has not lied, he doesn't flip and he's got more experience and proof of enforcement than all other candidates. I'm hoping he is who we here at ALIPAC will ralley around when the time comes. Our main goal here at ALIPAC has been to get our existing immigration laws enforced and I believe Duncan Hunter will do that, not to mention getting the fence built "in 6 months".
    There is a very good chance that Duncan Hunter will end up dropping out like Tom Tancredo----as his numbers were less than Tom's numbers.

Soooooooo.........We are going to be stuck with:

Romney, McCain, Guliani, or Huckabee
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    There is a very good chance that Duncan Hunter will end up dropping out like Tom Tancredo----as his numbers were less than Tom's numbers.

Soooooooo.........We are going to be stuck with:

Romney, McCain, Guliani, or Huckabee
    The 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse...

Well, Some of us have pasted Romney's record on what he
    has done against illegals all over this forum

The plain truth is "whats the use"

We tried , all it will lead to is getting bashed again and again
    by supporters of Ron Paul who feel anyone else but him is the
    anti Christ and a filthy CFR member

Don't waste your time
    usanevada...you have crammed Romney down our throats. And while I admire your passion and comittment, I think you went too far.

This last post of your's just seems like sour grapes. You really need to give it a rest.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Banned
    "usanevada...you have crammed Romney down our throats."

No , what I have done is try to make a case for his candidacy

Just like the Ron Paul and Duncan Hunter people are doing

Up until today there were far more Paul threads than any other

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast