Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Triumph,
    call the cops have him removed from where ever and eat twice as much turkey and pie,
    Knowing that we all have a duty to do for our fellow American be it family or foe and you done yours...

you would be doing your family a service!!

I agree with your position, and I am sorry this has come to affect your family in such a personal way. But you must stand your ground. To do less is just a continuation of this invasion. What good does it do to have a position only to give in when it really counts? Just placating the situation helps no one. If I am not mistaken this is how this country got in this mess in the first place. Actually isn’t your niece breaking the law by aiding and abetting? You just may be doing her a favor by highlighting the effects her actions.
    Remember the right thing to do isn’t always the easiest thing do.

I know we don’t have to walk in your shoes on this one, but if it helps, we are with you!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

You are doing the right thing and as your family knows your views why does it even surprise them that you'd stand by your convictions? Like another poster said, I would not invite a criminal on the lose into my house. You would be letting this illegal feel as if he's part of your family/friends that his criminal behavior is okay.

I'd do the same thing. Don't think twice about your decision.

When it comes to family dynanics 101 I flunked out long ago. Family holiday issues can make a late night soap opera look tame at my house.

That said ; my 2 cents
    Let him come
    I would have no problem inviting all my family and there guests
    Your not giving him a job or your social security number, your observing
    an American holiday tradition.

Your sister will always be your sister etc.

Your neice may need your support someday soon please don't drive her away over a meal. Turkey on Thursday...Alipac on Friday
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Triumph, not only should you not invite this criminal into your home, but you should also report him to ICE.

I give you my word that if I were in your shoes, and it was my niece, I'd do just exactly what I'm advising you to do. And I wouldn't waste a minute feeling bad about it.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

You made the right move. Not inviting him shows that you are willing to stand up for your beliefs; many other people in your same situation would not have had the courage to take action. The more we encourage them to integrate and grow comfortable within our society, the less likely they are to leave it. You have shown him that your family's border is one that he will not be able to cross.

Well Triumph.... Since I posted first you have gotten alot of opinions, I just want you to know even though so far we have no illegals hanging around in my family it is an issue that still divides some of us from our family members, I have even been called a racist by close family members mainly my sons wife, but I can not help her stupidity.

You see for me this is not about race, where for her see can not see past that issue, she believes everyone should come here who wants to, I believe it is destroying our country. So we will never agree.

Now that you have had all of this advise please do what is best for your family, only you knows what is in your heart and Thanksgiving is only one day, of course Xmas is coming And as some else said ALIPAC will be here are friday and hopefully so will you!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

My sister/hubby will not becoming this year. Cause I cannot be two-faced about things. My niece (sisters daughter) is dating/living with a "illegal" alien. I cannot bring myself to invite him.
    This big old cowboy( soon to hit the 3/8 century mark) will reluctantly quote Dr Laura, OK I listen to her so what!

Now Go Do The Right Thing
    It appears Triumph you already have.
    Applause and support from the West Coast.

My sister/hubby will not becoming this year. Cause I cannot be two-faced about things. My niece (sisters daughter) is dating/living with a "illegal" alien. I cannot bring myself to invite him. Of course my niece is still welcome. So my sister will not come.
    I would look at it like this: As long as they are not married, your neice should be invited, but without the illegal. Your neice and the rest of your family have got to respect your beliefs. If not, then this is where and why some family members grow distant from one another. It happens becuase of alot of things like difference of opinion, or even location.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I think you are making the right decision. I hope your niece understands that she could be setting herself up for heartbreak on one of two fronts. She could fall madly in love only to watch ICE drag him off, or he could swear he loves her, marry her, apply to be legal, and leave her with the legal obligation to support him for X number of years. (I think currently it is 5, but I am unsure). By taking a stand you may wake her up to reality. If you do end up being forced by spousal pressure to change your mind, during prayer time you can be thankful for ICE and pray that all illegals are deported in the coming year
    I'm beginnig to believe the real enemy is the American elitists! Ted Kennedy comes to mind, They want the American middle class to sink, black and white and to blame things on illegal latinoes so we would fight each other, and wipe each other out, leaving them with the country for themselves!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast