Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: THEM vs. US

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    But it is awful to cheat others to gain wealth, and not pay taxes on earnings. Deductions for the wealthy are a plenty just ask Cindy McCain. The wealthy know all the loopholes not to pay federal taxes. It is the middle class that has been working and working; and did not learn how to use tax deductions to build capital wealth.

I think the middle class have thought that everyone was paying taxes. But the truth is the poor and rich have been bypassing federal and state income taxes.

And now with the Bail Out the middle class is really getting a lesson by the crooks.
    Indeed. I find it kinda strange that a nation with such a robust economy can not simply balence its own budget. The strongest GDP in the history of the world. the best industrial economy ever known to man. And we do not have near the entitlement programs of other First World, Western, industrial nations. Yet, the nation can not pay its bills. You and I are paying our taxes, we have no way out. So, who is not paying? Where is all of this enormous, unprecedented wealth going?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Tax deductions and Earned income Credits; for the rich and poor.

Let's just tax gross income of everyone and forget the deductions and credits.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I say stop the income tax and have a 25% sales tax on everything, that way all of the illegal money also gets taxed.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

If you think about it, they tanked the IRA's so that we have no wealth to fall back on when they overtax us and take away the rest of the jobs.

The planned destruction is to aid in the formation of the North American Union. We will be told that together with Canada, we can aid Mexico enough to make their people stay home.

When we are homeless, jobless and starving will we have the energy and will to fight them?
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

In all honesty I don't understand things at all. When I had money they took half of everything we made. That, naturally was exactly when they cancelled alot of the deductions that we may have been able to scoot around. If you work and put into SS they don't deduct any money from that if you happen to go for food stamps. But if you don't, like a self-employed person, and you put money in a retirement account, they consider that income and it counts against you if you ever need federal aid for anything......yet it's not anymore safe or secure in many cases. Withdraw it early and you loose half.....have the stock market go bonkers and you loose.

Not to mention, federal taxes are only half the pie. What the federal government doesn't tax......the state does in many cases.

Don't pay your house payment and they can take your house. Don't re-roof your fully paid for house when the state needs revenue and they send the housing authority around and deem you need one, or owe taxes on it and they can take it.......too bad if your elderly, sick and just got creamed with this financial disaster and you can barely eat.....they want your home.

I pay over 1,400. a year in car insurance and 78.00 for tags every year to drive my fully paid for car. You work your whole life for something and then fight to the end to keep any of it. What's the point? Why go to college for a better job and pay excessive amounts of money to do that, if it just means they're going to take what "extra" your education gives you away?

Someone on the radio said today between federal taxes, state and all the other taxes we pay....sales tax, property tax, on down the line......we pay more on taxes than we do on food, clothes, housing and such. So the Federal government doesn't tax me more.....so what, property taxes in some areas have gone up more in one year than any federal tax would be. I mean we aren't talking 10 bucks or something......more like 1,000 plus......even though the houses aren't worth it because they have been artifically inflated. No adjustments there. No vote.....nothing. Don't like it leave.....can't sell it.....can't afford the taxes and they just take it.

I mean what's the deal here?

I mean I don't begrudge wealth, and I don't curse poverty, but geeze......enough already.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you think about it, they tanked the IRA's so that we have no wealth to fall back on when they overtax us and take away the rest of the jobs.
    Exactly.

I hate to say this in fear of being called a racist, which is what happens every time I bring this up. But I give you my word, that I am not a racist of any kind. I feel I am just expressing the facts, as I know them to be.

With that said let me point out that Obama brings more then Class Warfare, He also is bring race into the picture, only you will not see it until he is office.

And to keep from “re-inventing the wheel hereâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    But it is awful to cheat others to gain wealth, and not pay taxes on earnings. Deductions for the wealthy are a plenty just ask Cindy McCain. The wealthy know all the loopholes not to pay federal taxes. It is the middle class that has been working and working; and did not learn how to use tax deductions to build capital wealth.

I think the middle class have thought that everyone was paying taxes. But the truth is the poor and rich have been bypassing federal and state income taxes.

And now with the Bail Out the middle class is really getting a lesson by the crooks.

Here is an example of what is going on middle class: poor say oh I don't need an IRA but give me my Earned Income Credit; and the rich invest for the poor to rent and work for them to get tax deductions to build capital.
    And the middle class is working, buying a house, investing in an IRA but have not developed the art of building capital using the tax structure.
    Cindy McCain paid over $1 million in taxes. I think Kennedy pays none. Not sure.

http://deepbackground.msnbc.msn.com/arc ... 62754.aspx

MadInChicago, I agree with you. This man is evil through and through. Sound Bite Voters and people who fall for slick star building tactics will fall for it. For get the facts I want change. What kind of change? How is he going to change it? These questions were asked in focus groups to the one NONE COULD ANSWER ANYTHING ABOUT HIS ISSUES AND HIS STANCE ON THEM. These are people who are star struck and the first to accuse others of bias because they have NO real argument against your facts. The word "racist" rolls right off my back. It's like saying everyone shouldn't eat sugar. You just don't pay attention to it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    August 1, 2008

How Much Federal Income Tax Do High-Income Taxpayers in Each State Pay?

Every year the IRS publishes data on which income groups pay the most federal individual income taxes. This data is used extensively by researchers and policy groups trying to shed some light on exactly who pays taxes, and how much.

The IRS has now published the same data by state, showing how much residents of each income group in each state send to Washington each year. The new numbers provide some fascinating insights into how much tax is paid by wealthy individuals in certain states.

For example, the top 1 percent of tax returns (150,000 returns) in California alone pay more in federal individual income taxes than the bottom 50 percent of taxpayers in the entire country. Put another way, 150,000 wealthy taxpayers in CA pay more than 66.6 million taxpayers nationwide. The same is true of New York, Texas, and Florida.
    http://www.taxfoundation.org/news/show/23441.html
    Exactly right. Most of these people are also the ones providing jobs for the other 66.6 million taxpayers. I've never gotten a job from a guy sitting on a curb have you?

MW
    MadInChicago wrote:

I truly believe America has no clue who or what Obama is. He is an empty suit; with a hidden agenda that’s talks a good line.
    You've definitely got his number (IMO).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast