Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    Good Ol Boys here means we use common sense, raise our kids to respect parents, family, and yes even the police. Most here feel that if your a kid and the police bring you home you had better have been lost. Yes we will take the kid behind the ol woodpile and adjust the attitude a bit. Nothing wrong with a good ol swat ont he butt to put a kid back on the right path. Here we teach the kids to fish and lie about their fish...lol. We also teach them how to handle firearms in the right way and how to hunt. Here the police know everyone and everyone knows them. The police know what car you drive, if you have been stopped and if your a problem. If you respect them they respect you but they also will lock you up if they feel it is needed. I am a police commissioner here in town and I know we have some of the best officers anyone would want protecting them. Yes we have some drugs here and while its a problem its also a situation the Law Enforcement and town fathers are taking steps to address it. Good Ol Boys watch out for everyone. Our Idea of neighborhood watch is everyone sitting outside on a clear night and watch the stars.
    Bill, I'd trade all this California beach and sunshine for snow and good ole boys anyday! I wish I could leave here, but I can't so I do my best to bloom where I am planted. It's nice to know there are still some places that "feel" like America.

Northern ID is also great for that too. Not as many IA's there like the Snake River Valley area from what I can tell....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Stop it now, or there will be no place in America that they won't effect!"
    http://twg2a.files.wordpress.com/2010/1 ... ystate.jpg

Idaho $188m yeah sure they're not in your Hood yet but.....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    re sacredrage Sure you could survive up here. Also as far as the hunting thing goes. I hunt for the food. I am not into trophy horns and stuff. Fact is much of what we shoot is very fine eating and better for ya than most meats you get in the market. BTW you said I do eat meat-I buy mine dead at the grocery store (LOL). We by the time I drag my game out of the woods its as dead as you store bought meat...lol

BillCunnane,

I respect what other people eat, but I myself have never eaten anything but 5 types of meats (venison isn't one) and that's what I want to stick with unless I'm in some odd situation where I have to eat something else or not eat. I as a sensitive animal-loving female cannot bring myself even to kill what I do eat myself (beef, fish, pork, turkey and chicken), let alone "Bambi". I have heard that there are still some areas in the U.S. where there are NO grocery stores whatsoever and people have to hunt for meat. Is there at least one grocery store in your area, I hope?

Is camping big up there? I love to do that. Also, do people go sailing on the waterways up there? That's one thing I would really miss down here-being able to sail on the Atlantic.

Not here in Northern Virginia. I want to move from my condo to a townhouse, but most of the affordable housing is all foreign and hispanic. there is one neighborhood that i like that has affordable townhouses, but the higher class hispanics are moving in there. And in checking the Fairfax county crime reports, I see that the crime rate in that neighborhood is quite high. Gee, i wonder if there is any correlation? More hispanics = more crime?????

I do feel like my options for moving are extremely limited, and YES, I am very resentful. They are allowed to take over all the affordable neighborhoods. i feel like moving there just to say 'White america is here and we're not going anywhere' but I don't want my house or car broken into.

I don't mind foreigners but sometimes the neighborhoods are run down and sleazy looking.

Banned
    re to sacredrage Yes we have 2 supermarkets here in town as well as farmers markets as well. Camping is very big up here as well as hiking and biking. If you like to ski there are several ski resort mountains around as well as cross country. If you like boating we have a huge lake here that goes from Libby and extends into canada. Just have a passport if you boat up there. Libby is in the valley nested within the cabinet mountains. We are civilized...4 gas stations, 1 mcdonalds, a subway and even pizzahut....all the comforts of home here.lol Look up libby montana on the web they have a website here and some pics of the area. We have a nice area here and to us a traffic gridlock is 3 cars waiting at one of our 3 traffic lights. Gotta love it.

Los Angeles 'Little Mexico and El salvador hotspot'
    Nah, you got to look pretty hard.......

kn529,

I'm half Hispanic (roots mainly from Spain, most people think I am completely "Anglo" in appearance and my skin is almost as white as a ghost-only my surname gives me away ) but none of my family acts detestible and rascist the way these people do. They all consider themselves American first, and the few who know how to speak Spanish wouldn't dream of forcing it on the rest of us who don't!

I feel both that loyal Americans of all skin colors need to work together to save our country, and that we need to preserve the white elements of American culture and our nation. Whites should be able to live in a community of their own people in the U.S. if they wish and preserve indigneous European nations also-it is good to be curious about other nations and their cultures but I find it is completely unnatural and even cruel to expect the world to just give up all of our individual cultures and nations (what globalism is trying to do). And the bigger insult is that many Hispanics wish to form a new nation on top of ours and replace our culture and language with theirs, anyway-in spite of "globalism" saying there should no longer be individual nations and cultures in the world anymore. I feel that everyone has the right to be themselves without someone else being a bully to them-both whites and nonwhites. But I DO believe that unless your ancestors were in the U.S. first (Native Americans/Alaskans/Hawaaiians) or your ancestors were dragged here against their will (African Americans) you must culturally assimilate to the mainstream when you come here to live permanently, and speak English in public!

BillCunnane,

Thanks for the info! Do you think they'll build an "Olive Garden" up there some day?

Banned
    re to sacredrage...We have an oliv garden 2 hrs drive away in the larger city of kalispell...also an airpot, and all sorts of eating places there. Cost of living there is a bit higher though. Here where I live I have a 2 br house on a doule lot 70 x 120 feet. Taxes are somewhere around $650 a year. Cost of a place like this is around $65k. A little better than prices in the big cities.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast