Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BillCunnane,

Thanks so much for the information!

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    BillCunnane,

I respect what other people eat, but I myself have never eaten anything but 5 types of meats (venison isn't one) and that's what I want to stick with unless I'm in some odd situation where I have to eat something else or not eat. I as a sensitive animal-loving female cannot bring myself even to kill what I do eat myself (beef, fish, pork, turkey and chicken), let alone "Bambi". I have heard that there are still some areas in the U.S. where there are NO grocery stores whatsoever and people have to hunt for meat. Is there at least one grocery store in your area, I hope?

Is camping big up there? I love to do that. Also, do people go sailing on the waterways up there? That's one thing I would really miss down here-being able to sail on the Atlantic.
    I am also a sensitive animal loving female and I hate what big industry does to animals before shipping them to the grocery store. Deer have a better life in the wild than the animals that end up at the store do hands down. And don't even get me started on all the chemicals that meat is laden with while being processed.

I watched a few shows on this subject, the chickens are forced to live on top of each other and never see the light of day in a warehouse. The cows literally live knee deep in their own feces, which is why beef has to be processed with ammonia to kill the bacteria. So do I eat venison? You bet I do! These animals had a heck of a lot better life than the store bought meat and it is a lot healthier!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

THATS WHY I CARRY A BLACK SHARPIE EVERYWHERE I GO

Banned
    Gotta love them bambi burgers!! A good deer stew slow cooked all day on a wood burning stove with lots of garlic, on a snowy winter day....nothing better.

April
    Illegals MARCH ON AUSTIN! PLEASE TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1188666.html#1188666

thedramaofmylife,

Don't worry-I do organic meat!

Nothing personal against your choices people, I just don't want to try any "critter" that I haven't already...I feel guilty enough about the 5 meats I do eat already.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123