Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Secure Communities is the only thing we have going right now that is deporting illegal aliens by the thousands, from every area of the country.

So why all of the negativity for the only thing that is working RIGHT NOW?

It's great to work towards something better, but all of the complaining is a waste of my time.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JohnDoe2 wrote:

I.C.E. has to follow the orders they get from congress, the white house and Napolitano or they get fired from their jobs, just like everyone else who has a job.
    I consider Napolitano and ICE as one and the same (ICE gets their orders directly from her). Furthermore, ICE doesn't necessarily follow all the laws as written by the U.S. Congress. Unfortunately they seem to have certain discretionary powers that seems to give them a margin of freedom to do what they want in a lot of cases. Basically they can pick and choose who they want to deport and when. Also, they have the power to decide when and where to focus their priorities. If all the laws written by the U.S. Congress were enforced, we wouldn't be where we are today on the immigration issue (behind the eight ball).

You're right JD we just wish they'd deport all of them, all at once.
    It's been along time and we're still fighting it even harder than before
    and now there's as many as there ever was, deport one and 2 takes they're place, you're right though, it's all we have right now! Thanks for reminding me!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JohnDoe2 wrote:

Secure Communities is the only thing we have going right now that is deporting illegal aliens by the thousands, from every area of the country.

It's great to work towards something better, but all of the complaining is a waste of my time.
    The squeeky wheel gets the grease, JohnDoe.

Secure Communities is not all we have - have you forgotten 287(g)? Can't you see that Secure Communities is a weaker version of 287(g)? I stand my my original assessment, the Secure Communities Initiative is a program designed to ignore 70% to 80% of the illegals in the United States today. Yes, I'm guessing that the so-called criminal illegal only makes up 20% of the illegals we're dealing with. I'm sorry, I just don't find that satisfactory.

I will never be satisfied with getting along just to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    JohnDoe2 wrote:

The squeeky wheel gets the grease, JohnDoe.

Secure Communities is not all we have - have you forgotten 287(g)? Can't you see that Secure Communities is a weaker version of 287(g)? I stand my my original assessment, the Secure Communities Initiative is a program designed to ignore 70% to 80% of the illegals in the United States today. Yes, I'm guessing that the so-called criminal illegal only makes up 20% of the illegals we're dealing with. I'm sorry, I just don't find that satisfactory.

I will never be satisfied with getting along just to get along.
    Ditto!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JohnDoe2 wrote:

I.C.E. has to follow the orders they get from congress, the white house and Napolitano or they get fired from their jobs, just like everyone else who has a job.
    I consider Napolitano and ICE as one and the same (ICE gets their orders directly from her). Furthermore, ICE doesn't necessarily follow all the laws as written by the U.S. Congress. Unfortunately they seem to have certain discretionary powers that seems to give them a margin of freedom to do what they want in a lot of cases. Basically they can pick and choose who they want to deport and when. Also, they have the power to decide when and where to focus their priorities. If all the laws written by the U.S. Congress were enforced, we wouldn't be where we are today on the immigration issue (behind the eight ball).
    Not so sure Mickey. I've seen and heard some ICE top names speak up at small times saying they want the cuffs off and want to be able to do their real job. But quickly dies down likely because Nappy and the admin shut them up. I'm betting just like the BP, most of ICE probably wants to do their job fully. Course we won't really know until we get people in there that allows ICE to go full out.

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    JohnDoe2 wrote:

Not so sure Mickey. I've seen and heard some ICE top names speak up at small times saying they want the cuffs off and want to be able to do their real job. But quickly dies down likely because Nappy and the admin shut them up. I'm betting just like the BP, most of ICE probably wants to do their job fully. Course we won't really know until we get people in there that allows ICE to go full out.
    My point exactly, ICE can only do what Napolitano allows and she can only go a far as Obama will allow.

GA. Republicans demand I.C.E. Secure Communities

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1183389.html

Currently only 13 of GA. 159 counties are enrolled in the I.C.E. Secure Communities program.

The following states have 90% or more of their jurisdictions enrolled in the I.C.E. Secure Community Program.

All other states do NOT.

2/8/2011

AZ. - 15 of 15 - 100%

CA. - 52 of 58 - 90%

DE. - 3 of 3 - 100%

FL - 67 of 67 - 100%

N.M. 33 of 33 - 100%

TX. - 260 of 260 - 100%

VA. - 129 of 129 - 100%

W.V. 54 of 54 - 100%

WI 72 of 72 - 100%

www.ice.gov/
    2/8/2011
    Last edited by JohnDoe2; 10-10-2012 at 05:17 PM.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MORE INFO

Report: ICE prioritizes 287(g) and Secure Communities enforcement ...
    Nov 10, 2010 ... Pursuing its goal of identifying, arresting and deporting alien criminals, Immigration and Customs Enforcement has expanded its ...
    http://floridaindependent.com/13565/rep ... t-programs

A Tale of Two Programs: Secure Communities vs. 287(g)
    Center for Immigration Studies ...
    Mar 12, 2010 ... It has implemented both Secure Communities and 287(g). Both programs identify and place detainers on aliens who have been arrested by local ...
    www.cis.org/vaughan/secure-communities-vs-287g - Cached

Secure Communities
    Orange County
    Jan 23, 2009 ... Orange County Sheriff Lindy Pendergrass contends participation in federal program doesn't conflict with local resolution opposing 287(g).
    www.indyweek.com › News › Orange County - Cached

Secure Communities Turns Immigrants into Criminals -
    Nov 23, 2009 ... Yet under Secure Communities, people are put into deportation proceedings even ... If the controversial 287(g) program which fervently targeted people with ... But if the word “criminalâ€
    NO AMNESTY

One good thing is, all states aren't falling for Secure Communities and want all illegals out now.

Amnesty has been given a comletely new meaning. All amnesty is for now is to cllect new voters and vting blocs.
    With that, candidates are elected for all the wrong reasons or purposes other than what they will do for the people, state or country.
    This shows how divided this country already is.
    People be elected for ethnic intrests and not for the best intrests of the people of this country.
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast