Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There is HOPE!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

There is HOPE!

I pulled this from a different thread because I'd like to get some feedback from y'all.

When I see a new member come on the boards I literally breath a sigh of relief and say to myself "One more person, great"...but how to reach the masses before it is too late...I don't know.
    I joined this forum on February 6th, and have had the pleasure of watching this site double in registered users in that time. I assume it will grow even faster as the Battle of Capitol Hill rages. We are drawing members and contributors from all walks of life in all 50 states. As more of us get active among our family and friends, educating them to the dire situation our nation faces, we can expect to see our membership grow exponentially.

It's important that those of you with a 'knack' for writing, DO SO! It's helpful for those folks here that are unsure of their own abilities in that area. Many times I've been asked permission to copy and paste something I've written, so folks could send it to their contacts. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

This battle over illegal immigration, if it's to be won, will hinge upon the education of our fellow citizens. Most are oblivious to the danger we face. Reasoned words must be our weapon of choice, and we must keep them honed to a fine edge in order to use them effectively.

Patience will be needed in abundance, as many people will simply reply to you with the same rhetoric the MSM has spoon-fed them, not even realizing that their opinion, as uninformed as it is, is NOT EVEN THEIRS!

When you see that light come on you're halfway home.

From there you can educate them with the resources of this site and others, and motivate them to wake up and educate their family and friends. If we all do this over the summer, I'd wager that over 15,000 people will be registered here by Election Day.

Imagine the possibilities

Spreading info

PinestrawGuys,

I know how you feel, I feel the same way! Read a book once re selling anything to anyone. The author's premise is that everyone knows an average of 250 people. So if they have a good or bad experience, at least 250 people will know about it, by word of mouth alone.

Now with computers....!

There are folk here who write beautifully and express my thoughts better than I can! And no one here has written yet, to NOT use their ideas or posts. I just barge in and try to honestly share my thoughts, beliefs, & life experiences where appropriate. I hope that my thoughts or the articles that I find will spark more ideas, AND that y'all will smooth out my writing. Feel free to do so

So, folks, join in. We're NOT going to laugh at how you express yourselves. We'll help you with info, and, please, you help us work to save our country for ALL our families' futures.

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

We are winning....

We will send these illegals back to where they came from. Our Senators have betrayed us, but our congressmen will never let the Senate bill come to light.

www.NationalistPartyUSA.org

Jess David Peterson

_

Newbies

See there, PinestrawGuys!

Welcome, TriRyche,

You've come to the best site! We have so much info...feel free to read the boards and archieves!

If we can help, let us know!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I discovered this site a couple of weeks ago out of sheer luck. I just wonder if our cause is too fragmented, you have the minutemen, Numbers, immigrantwatch etc...isn't there some way to gather them all together? Do they all have seperate agendas?
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

fragmented

kniggit,

Welcome, don't know how I missed you

Each group has a slightly different agenda. READ our mission statement rules, etc. You'll see we're a PAC, so have certain rules we must follow here.

We're a good, group of very diversified citizens and LEGAL immigrants. Read the archieves. There's a lot of info on them!

Again, welcome!
    TIME'S UP!

Re: Newbies

Thank you for the warm Welcome, CuriousPat

I've been a member here for almost a year, and above was my first post-

Illegals OUT!

http://www.nationalistpartyusa.org/ReportIllegals.htm

_

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Welcome, TriRyche,

You've come to the best site! We have so much info...feel free to read the boards and archieves!

If we can help, let us know!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    I discovered this site a couple of weeks ago out of sheer luck. I just wonder if our cause is too fragmented, you have the minutemen, Numbers, immigrantwatch etc...isn't there some way to gather them all together? Do they all have seperate agendas?
    I don't think the agendas are very different at all. There are several hundred anti-illegal LEADERS in Las Vegas this weekend, working and networking to bring a cohesive face to our cause. Our own fearless leader is there also, and will be bringing back with him announcements and plans of action.

By the way, Welcome to ALIPAC! Bring your friends! We'll take all the help we can get!

PineStrawGuys: where on the site can we see how many registered members there are? I did a cursory look but couldn't find anything.

posting

Great TriRyche, I'm so glad you're starting to post!
    TIME'S UP!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast