Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THERE NEED TO BE CONSEQUENCES

This is what I don't understand. Eighty percent of Americans want our boarders secured and our laws enforced and illegal immigration STOPPED!

However, the polls show the Presidential front runners are pro-amnesty and open boarders. I don't understand it. If we don't get a President who is passionate about securing our country and stopping illegal immigration it won't matter what happens with the war in Iraq or social security or healthcare, etc. It will be all over for this country.

We HAVE to stop illegal immigration, NOW!! And we HAVE to do more than scream at our representatives. The fact they are gutting the boarder fence (something I believe they intended all along) proves they can't be trusted for a second. We HAVE to vote the Amnesty supporters out of office. We can't be concerned about supporting our "party" or anything except securing our country.

We have to make them FEEL our wrath. Screaming at them isn't enough. They think we'll get tired of it at some point. If the bill passes and the boarder fence isn't built, I think we should start a tax revolt. If everyone who supports boarder security refused to pay taxes, they wouldn't get far. That's how England got rid of Margaret Thacher. We should file our tax returns but not send them the money. Put it in an account and refuse to give it to them until our boarders are secure. If anyone has any other ideas, lets hear them.

We've made our position ABUNDANTLY CLEAR. They all know we want boarder security and this is what we get. Chartoff will have descretion over where and when the fence is built and how much, if this passes. He wants a virtual fence. They haven't worked in the past and the one they just installed doesn't work either. We've all written, faxed and called. They know what we want and they don't care. We have to make them know there WILL be consequences for this kind of deception. We have to vote them out of office. We HAVE to!

Re: THERE NEED TO BE CONSEQUENCES

Quote Originally Posted by castingdirector
    This is what I don't understand. Eighty percent of Americans want our boarders secured and our laws enforced and illegal immigration STOPPED!

However, the polls show the Presidential front runners are pro-amnesty and open boarders. I don't understand it. If we don't get a President who is passionate about securing our country and stopping illegal immigration it won't matter what happens with the war in Iraq or social security or healthcare, etc. It will be all over for this country.

We HAVE to stop illegal immigration, NOW!! And we HAVE to do more than scream at our representatives. The fact they are gutting the boarder fence (something I believe they intended all along) proves they can't be trusted for a second. We HAVE to vote the Amnesty supporters out of office. We can't be concerned about supporting our "party" or anything except securing our country.

We have to make them FEEL our wrath. Screaming at them isn't enough. They think we'll get tired of it at some point. If the bill passes and the boarder fence isn't built, I think we should start a tax revolt. If everyone who supports boarder security refused to pay taxes, they wouldn't get far. That's how England got rid of Margaret Thacher. We should file our tax returns but not send them the money. Put it in an account and refuse to give it to them until our boarders are secure. If anyone has any other ideas, lets hear them.

We've made our position ABUNDANTLY CLEAR. They all know we want boarder security and this is what we get. Chartoff will have descretion over where and when the fence is built and how much, if this passes. He wants a virtual fence. They haven't worked in the past and the one they just installed doesn't work either. We've all written, faxed and called. They know what we want and they don't care. We have to make them know there WILL be consequences for this kind of deception. We have to vote them out of office. We HAVE to!

I agree with you. In fact, I told my Congressman that what we are seeing is "taxation without representation and perhaps its time for the American Citizen to quit paying taxes." You could hear a pin drop over the phone.

I think what is really going to take is another 911 attack in this country with proof they came over the border and this country will exploded. I think the Dems have shot themselves in the foot. The Republicans will jump on this like a fly on honey. I hope Hunter and Tancredo go all over this in ADS. If they need money, I'll give it.

I too don't care about party. I want someone who listens and ACTS according to the American citizen and voter.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I REALLY HAVE NOTHING AGAINST A TAX REVOLT....BUT DONT THINK IT SHOULD BE DONE AT THIS TIME. THIS GIVES THE GOVERNMENT LEGAL GROUNDS TO JAIL PEOPLE FROM THE ANTI ILLEGAL CROWDS.....IF THEY ARE TAX EVADERS. IT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA TO ATTACH ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY TO THE ANTI ILLEGAL MOVEMENT. DONT GET ME WRONG....THEY MISSPEND OUR MONEY AND THAT HAS TO STOP. BUT IT IS A SEPARATE ISSUE. IT WILL WEAKEN OUR MOVEMENT TO ATTACH ILLEGAL ACTIVITY TO THIS MOVEMENT. WE NEED ALL OUR TROOPS FREE TO FIGHT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Free to fight what, who? Don't follow you.

I think we should start a tax revolt. If everyone who supports boarder security refused to pay taxes, they wouldn't get far.

LOl......and without our tax $$$$ they won't be able to fund new prisons to hold all of we tax evaders either!!!

Sounds like a plan to me.........a modern day patriotic revolt!!!

As I said, England had a tax revolt and got rid of Thatcher.

If everyone who supported boarder security refused to pay taxes, there would be too many to prosecute. And if you file your return, you aren't in violation. I'd be willing to pay any fines just to make the point. If they don't represent "us", the American citizens who put them in office, they don't get our taxes.

They are using OUR taxes to support millions upon millions of poor, uneducated peasants WITHOUT our permission and simply to make a handful of people obscene wealthly. And at the same time, the illegals are turning our country into the toilet their country is. I don't want to live in a third world country or have my grandchildren grow up in one. This is OUR country and we have a RIGHT to have it secured. We have to show them we mean business!!!!

I agree they couldn't get us all - but you can bet your boots, they would use the entire force of the American government to get those they could and make examples of them.

Probably Homeland Security COULD manage to round up millions of people and put them in prison.

They can't do anything about illegal immigrants, but they would for a tax revolt.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I REALLY HAVE NOTHING AGAINST A TAX REVOLT....BUT DONT THINK IT SHOULD BE DONE AT THIS TIME. THIS GIVES THE GOVERNMENT LEGAL GROUNDS TO JAIL PEOPLE FROM THE ANTI ILLEGAL CROWDS.....IF THEY ARE TAX EVADERS. IT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA TO ATTACH ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY TO THE ANTI ILLEGAL MOVEMENT. DONT GET ME WRONG....THEY MISSPEND OUR MONEY AND THAT HAS TO STOP. BUT IT IS A SEPARATE ISSUE. IT WILL WEAKEN OUR MOVEMENT TO ATTACH ILLEGAL ACTIVITY TO THIS MOVEMENT. WE NEED ALL OUR TROOPS FREE TO FIGHT.
    A tax revolt ALWAYS sounds goog. Unfortunately our govt. has spent billions ( trillions0 more than what we have paid in taxes. All the billions spent on the war, were done on credit. We have never paid taxes to fund the war. Some day some will need to pay

It wasn't long ago we were trying to determine how to spend the budget surplus. Those days have disapperred. The surplus is gone. We have a huge deficit due to unfunded liabilities. Some of these are future liabilities, such as social security, medicare/cad, and continuing the war.

Someday we will face a huge tax bill or a collapse of our economy. I'm fearful of the latter. The dollar has already declined to the value of the Canadian loony. The financial future of this country doesn't look bright and the financial future depends on taxes. Our problem is that we have spent it or committed to spending it and lowered taxes. People simply refuse to accept this can't go on forever. Presently, our banking system is being recued by the govt. of Communist China. I fear the worse is yet to come. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I agree they couldn't get us all - but you can bet your boots, they would use the entire force of the American government to get those they could and make examples of them.

Probably Homeland Security COULD manage to round up millions of people and put them in prison.

They can't do anything about illegal immigrants, but they would for a tax revolt
    You're right. They can do anything they want to do. They don't get the illegals, because they have no real desire to do so.

EVERYONE HAS MADE SOME EXCELLENT POINTS....AND I AGREE. BUT HERE IS THE REALITY:

DONT FORGET THAT THEY HAVE SET UP ALL THOSE TENT CITIES FOR ILLEGALS. AND OH HOW THEY WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO GET ANTI ILLEGAL ACTIVISTS FOR SOMETHING.....ANYTHING. BE CAREFUL. BE VERY CAREFUL. IF THEY WERE ABLE TO JAIL LARGE ENOUGH NUMBERS OF US, IT WOULD PUT A DENT IN OUR FIGHT. THEY CANT JAIL EVERY SINGLE ONE....BUT THEY COULD JAIL MANY.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast