Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No, you are missing the point. As long as you file your return, you aren't in violation of tax law. If you don't actually give them the money all they do is fine you and charge interest. They CAN'T arrest you.

Eighty percent of us want boarder security. If all 80% refused to actually pay the taxes, the government would no longer have any "credit".

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    EVERYONE HAS MADE SOME EXCELLENT POINTS....AND I AGREE. BUT HERE IS THE REALITY:

I agree they couldn't get us all - but you can bet your boots, they would use the entire force of the American government to get those they could and make examples of them.
    DONT FORGET THAT THEY HAVE SET UP ALL THOSE TENT CITIES FOR ILLEGALS. AND OH HOW THEY WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO GET ANTI ILLEGAL ACTIVISTS FOR SOMETHING.....ANYTHING. BE CAREFUL. BE VERY CAREFUL. IF THEY WERE ABLE TO JAIL LARGE ENOUGH NUMBERS OF US, IT WOULD PUT A DENT IN OUR FIGHT. THEY CANT JAIL EVERY SINGLE ONE....BUT THEY COULD JAIL MANY.
    they cant jail us. they need us to pay taxes.
    arresting mass amounts of Americans is not gonna work.

most people wont not pay taxes they are far too afraid.

I am pretty sure I would never refuse to pay taxes - although who knows what the future holds.

There are ways to reduce your taxes, legally, and help yourself in the meantime.

They may not can jail us all - then again, they might. One thing they can do, is put a hold on everything you have, and eventually take it.

While I might be willing to take that chance, what little I own, I want my children and grandchildren to benefit. Lord knows, I'm not leaving them much in the way of a free country.

Now, evidently there are a huge number of people in this country that simply do not file and do not pay taxes. Every year when we send our papers to our CPA, he tells my husband how many more Americans did not pay taxes last year. It has been increasing every year for quite a few. I'm not sure where he gets the information - but he loves to tell it. It's kinda like a yearly bulletin.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THIS is the REASON WHY the ILLEGAL alien invasion of OUR country has been NEXT to IMPOSSIBLE to STOP--NO LEGAL consequences for LACK of PROPER law enforcement!

I don't talk about Tax revolt I am living it. 2006 I filed and didn't pay one cent on my 1040. I paid state taxes but not Fed. I will do the same thing for 2007. I don't care anymore, I hide all my income and property. Try finding my assets to levy IRS.

For all things "tax revolt" go to philvalentine.com. He wrote the book and
    I was on the front line time after time but we got it done....no state income
    tax that is, but anything can be acomplished if we stick together and
    fight.

Its long past time for another tea party!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Next time I pay my CA State Taxes I am going to write something like this: By cashing this check the State of California agrees not to spend any of my taxpayer money for the benefit of any illegal alien.

If the state cashes the check they have agreed to our stipulation, if they don't we simply write another check. But if they do cash the check and violate the conditions can we sue them? If nothing else maybe if we got enough people to do this we would be getting a message to them and they might get worried about a tax revolt.

I THINK WE NEED TO CHANGE SOME LAWS REGARDING SPENDING OF TAX MONEY. LIKE WHEN THEY PASS BILLS THAT APPROPRIATE TAXPAYER MONEY...THE BILL WONT GO INTO EFFECT UNTIL THE TAXPAYERS VOTE ON IT. SO EVERY YEAR TAXPAYERS WOULD VOTE ON THOSE BILLS THAT INVOLVE SPENDING. THERE WOULD BE QUITE A LIST, BUT TAXPAYERS WOULD HAVE THE WHOLE YEAR TO READ UP ON THESE BILLS. ANY BILL PASSED CANT BE PUT ON THE BALLOT IF IT WAS PASSED LESS THAN THREE MONTHS PRIOR TO ISSUE OF THE BALLOT. I KNOW THAT IS WHY WE HAVE REPRESENTATIVES, BUT THEY HAVE NOT BEEN DOING THE JOB. WE HAVE TO CONSTANTLY WATCH THEM ANYWAY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12