Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is there a New Jersey org against illegal immigration?

I too want to join to voice and show my stance against illegal aliens, their anchor babies and they're Dream Act bill.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

google "new jersey immigration groups" and see what comes up

Thanks James.

I just found an organization in NJ that looks legit. i hope they don't spreech white supremacey nonesene. Wish me luck.

Added:

If there are other New Jersey members here that knows of another organzition in NJ that isn't racist or promote racism please let me know. and if you are in one please share.... thanks in advance
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

working4change
    Welcome! NJCIC. New Jersey Citizens for Immigration Control headed up by Galye Kesselman. Hope this helps.

xchange, take your time and research everything you can on the group.
    read things on their homepage and see what they are all about

NJCIC. New Jersey Citizens for Immigration Control headed up by Galye Kesselman. I've joined this and Galye send updates every so often. This is one I recommend. Galye has been on some news spots and works very hard to try and bring out the facts against illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    NJCIC. New Jersey Citizens for Immigration Control headed up by Galye Kesselman. I've joined this and Galye send updates every so often. This is one I recommend. Galye has been on some news spots and works very hard to try and bring out the facts against illegals.
    hi fellow NJ! i registered with her link few days ago. i got updates the next day. i'm glad it's a legit site. i'm very careful not to inadvertantly be part of a group that promotes racism. i just want to end illegal alien immigration. that's not being racist no matter what the naysayers claim.

Re: Is there a New Jersey org against illegal immigration?

Quote Originally Posted by xchange
    I too want to join to voice and show my stance against illegal aliens, their anchor babies and they're Dream Act bill.
    Join the New Jersey Minutemen
    http://www.minutemanhq.com/state/index.php?chapter=NJ
    ------------------------

GR
    If you can avoid it, don't go to any meetings alone.

Take friends with you and let them know that you want them to help you see if this is a good thing, or if they see anything questionable then have them tell you.

Too many people with you might spread the focus too thin, so just do what you would expect your children to do when they are in new situations.

Use you "common sense" and pray to God Himself to protect you all while investigating a legitimate Tea Party and/or Minuteman association.

God bless you, those you hold dear, and America as one nation UNDER God Himself.

Quote Originally Posted by xchange
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    hi fellow NJ! i registered with her link few days ago. i got updates the next day. i'm glad it's a legit site. i'm very careful not to inadvertantly be part of a group that promotes racism. i just want to end illegal alien immigration. that's not being racist no matter what the naysayers claim.
    Glad to hear. Strength in numbers.