Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There is no solution to illegal immigration

This was posted on Diggers Realm today.
    http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/002762.html

A Reader Writes: There is no solution to illegal immigration
    By Digger

Ahh the joys of the uninformed and the do nothings. I received this comment today on my post on Bill Graham's 10 point plan to end illegal immigration in North Carolina if he is elected governor. http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/002754.html

Reader "Madonna" doesn't much like my opinion and claims that there is no solution to illegal immigration. I have decided to post it below and respond because all of her arguments seem to be quite common by many in the pro illegal alien crowd.

I post the comment below for your enjoyment as I will take it to task point by point.

Dear Bloggers,
    I would like to take this time to completely disagree with Digger and his/her previous respondents. In doing so, I would like to point out specific areas of the original blog itself that I disagree with and why.

This is fine. Nothing wrong with disagreeing and nothing wrong with stating your opinion, but what have you based your conclusions and opinion on? Let us take a look.

[color=darkblue][b][i]To start off, the whole point of this argument is that North Carolina is over-populated with illegal immigrants. Digger writes that there are over 400,000 illegal immigrants within that state. But really, is there any way to ever really know how many illegal “aliensâ€
    If your ILLEGAL...get out of my country...get out of my state...get out of my community...get out of my face!...otherwise, have a nice day!
    http://nebraskaobserver.wordpress.com/

This is so amazing - the internet, the ipod, the blog, etc AGE have spawned this kind of idiotic movement of opinions (easy and fast to publish and disseminate) that simply because they have an opinion it is by virtue of the big relativist rule, my truth and your truth are equivalent, valid. The rising intellectual decripitude is frightening. We are definitely on a fast track 180 degrees tearing away from enlightenment.

Quote in part:

To most Americans reading this opinions like those stated above by "Madonna" are extremist and on the fringe, but I disagree. Her opinion is held by millions in Mexico where they teach that portions of America were stolen from them and that they have the right to take it back. They are held by millions around the world that America is the reason they are oppressed by their government.

"Madonna" and people with her beliefs want us to do nothing so that their goals can move forward. So that we can be weakened and lose our country and way of life.

I for one am not going to back down and allow that to happen. How about you?

The statement in bold is so true. We had an incident in our Jr. High school here recently. Three Mexican boys told other students that one day the Mexican flag would be flying here, then ripped the American flag from their social studies books.

I for one would not back down and wrote a letter to the Editor of our small town paper about the Reconquista movement. I backed it with the recent ad by Absolut and gave it to them with the letter I wrote.

We'll see if they have the intestinal fortitude to print it. IF they do, we could start to see some fireworks in my town.

Anybody got a bullet proof vest I can borrow?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Way to show the lack of basis for the opinion! Thats what pro Illegals do they base arguments on feelings and neglect facts of the problem. I feel that if all these pro Illegal supporters were as directly affected as most Americans they would be here.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Really great responses - nice job. I'm going to print that out to use as ammunition is future arguements on illegal immigration.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    WHATEVER

I have examined MEXICAN school books, and it REALLY IS TRUE that Mexican children ARE taught that we STOLE the American Southwest from Mexico, NOT that we DEFEATED Mexico in a war, were AWARDED the Mexican Cession by the 1848 TREATY of GUADALUPE-HIDALGO, and PAID Mexico $15 MILLION for the forfeited territory. When children are taught GARBAGE instead of the TRUTH, of course their FUTURE conduct will be garbage, too--arrogant, demanding, unappreciative!

Well, I got a call today from our town paper. They wanted to print my full name if they were going to print my letter to the editor. I hit on the Reconquista movement, Abslout and how it tied in, the students who tore out the American flag from the school books. We could have some stimulating letters in the future. I'm sure I'll disturb the libs here. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    I have examined MEXICAN school books, and it REALLY IS TRUE that Mexican children ARE taught that we STOLE the American Southwest from Mexico, NOT that we DEFEATED Mexico in a war, were AWARDED the Mexican Cession by the 1848 TREATY of GUADALUPE-HIDALGO, and PAID Mexico $15 MILLION for the forfeited territory. When children are taught GARBAGE instead of the TRUTH, of course their FUTURE conduct will be garbage, too--arrogant, demanding, unappreciative!
    The Nazi party used the same brain washing tactics, as did the Soviets. Most authoritarian states do this. They need to create an enemy in their population that looks nothing like them.

As far as the treaty goes, I feel we are owed the money from Mexico to pay for damages their soldiers (ie illegals) have caused by ravaging our social welfare system.

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    The Nazi party used the same brain washing tactics, as did the Soviets. Most authoritarian states do this. They need to create an enemy in their population that looks nothing like them.

As far as the treaty goes, I feel we are owed the money from Mexico to pay for damages their soldiers (ie illegals) have caused by ravaging our social welfare system.

Chosen have you seen "Expelled - no intelligence allowed." This documentary that is in the theaters now is exactly about the brainwashing and closed debate in our universities, papers, etc. that you are talking about. It is a compelling movie! Although it is about one subject that is being denied debate, it is about our work here, global warming debate, anything they do not want others to have a input to an issue. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS MOVIE IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN IN HIGH SCHOOL. I also recommend it for yourselves to see what the dynamics are behind our fight here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast