Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There's a old troll in town with a new name

Hey everyone, meet guesswhopilg our resident illegal alien, formerly known as newpilgrim. Give him a warm welcome.

Dixie

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=49239

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=49238
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not fair; just because I don't have a lot of time today I wasn't banned yet, and I've been here for almost 30 min...
    I DARE ICE TO COME AFTER ME

newpil,

We are toying with you. All's fair in love and war.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've notice alot of new trolls lately. I guess they are getting a little paranoid after we raided out a few of their friends over at Swift. If you illegal scum are looking for some comfort then you've come to the wrong place. Get lost, go back to where you came from and take your anchor babies and the rest of your law breaking families with you.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    I've notice alot of new trolls lately. I guess they are getting a little paranoid after we raided out a few of their friends over at Swift. If you illegal scum are looking for some comfort then you've come to the wrong place. Get lost, go back to where you came from and take your anchor babies and the rest of your law breaking families with you.
    Now sir, why should we get paranoid, after the results on last election???!!! By the way, why am I called troy since you're the ones the insult and call me names??? I simply ask questions when I'm asked, if I'm not banned yet.

dman,

You got it! They like to visit us for the holidays too.

Troll,

I told you we were going to play with you this time. You want to be banned but I'm not going to do it. Are you anxious or something?

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    dman,

You got it! They like to visit us for the holidays too.

Troll,

I told you we were going to play with you this time. You want to be banned but I'm not going to do it. Are you anxious or something?

Dixie
    Yep. I'm supposed to pick up some of my employees at 4:30 in Miami, it's 4:00 already and I'm still in Boca Raton... Oh no, I just said where I am right now; bet there's gonna be a lot of "ALIPACKERS" looking for me on I95 !

Gotta go, Dixie... Hope we can talk civilized like this more times. Merry christmas everyone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by guesswhopilg
    Gotta go, Dixie... Hope we can talk civilized like this more times. Merry christmas everyone.
    At least have the decency to capitalize the "Christ" in Christmas, loser.

April
    Dixie, You have Pil trained to hop back under the bridge much quicker than usual,...... Although he still seems to have that strange fixation on you............

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast