Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dixie, I'm sorry you had to marry the troll.
    Only kidding. We all know it would be a cold day in hell before that happened!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    I've notice alot of new trolls lately. I guess they are getting a little paranoid after we raided out a few of their friends over at Swift. If you illegal scum are looking for some comfort then you've come to the wrong place. Get lost, go back to where you came from and take your anchor babies and the rest of your law breaking families with you.
    "craig" is a troll too. See his posts at:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... sc&start=0

He is attempting to argue that illegal immigrants "play by the rules" so we should stop trying to deport them. He is putting forth a simpish analogy about soccer and how people who play soccer are like illegal aliens "who play by the rules". Sigh.

You can also see "craig" fall apart as members here dissect him for being a troll.

An occasional troll might be ok I would prefer an intelegent one.

As Calre Boothe Luce said

" I don't have a warm personal enemy left. They've all died off (or been deproted lol). I miss them terribly because they helped define me."

It would be fun to debate some of a different idea with intellegence here. This human is a waste of time with to much time on its hands.

Say the word and the Rhino will gore it with his giant horn.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Pilgrimn Wrote:
    ALIPACKERS"
    I can tell that he/she/it is a member of HB
    ------------------------

The things I endure for Alipac and the Nation.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by guesswhopilg
    Gotta go, Dixie... Hope we can talk civilized like this more times. Merry christmas everyone.
    At least have the decency to capitalize the "Christ" in Christmas, loser.
    Yep, he kissed us good bye.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We're going to let this Mental Midget stay around awhile so that everyone has a chance at bat

ENJOY and MERRY CHRISTMAS

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe I could invent the troll trap.......I'm still upset I didn't think of the Pet Rock.....I'll never get over that!

Yikes I think I just gave away my age.

P.S. Hey Dix maybe we could have a Troll playground????

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    I've notice alot of new trolls lately. I guess they are getting a little paranoid after we raided out a few of their friends over at Swift. If you illegal scum are looking for some comfort then you've come to the wrong place. Get lost, go back to where you came from and take your anchor babies and the rest of your law breaking families with you.
    Now sir, why should we get paranoid, after the results on last election???!!! By the way, why am I called troy since you're the ones the insult and call me names??? I simply ask questions when I'm asked, if I'm not banned yet.
    Paranoid? Over what? The election results? Why would I be? Losing for the republicans was the best thing that could have happened to them. If you think I'm paranoid over that, your sadly mistaken. If anything you should be paranoid that your deportation is near.

BTW if amnesty for illegals is so popular then why is it that no politician in his right mind will run on it? How come no politician has the guts to say the A word? Even Ted Kennedy won't admit his amnesty is exactly that.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    dman,

You got it! They like to visit us for the holidays too.

Troll,

I told you we were going to play with you this time. You want to be banned but I'm not going to do it. Are you anxious or something?

Dixie
    Yep. I'm supposed to pick up some of my employees at 4:30 in Miami, it's 4:00 already and I'm still in Boca Raton... Oh no, I just said where I am right now; bet there's gonna be a lot of "ALIPACKERS" looking for me on I95 !
    Are you really illegal?

What do you think about Raul Castro, is he going to do anything to change that mess in Cuba?

Are you from Mariel?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12