Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There's ONLY ONE WAY OUT of This

We don't budge.

NO, WE WILL NOT VOTE FOR McCAIN. PERIOD.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If MCCAIN wins the Republican Presidential nomination and CLINTON wins the Democratic one, we will be in a CATCH-22 SITUATION!

That has always been my intent.

Banned
    My position hasn't changed and won't

If McCain is the repub nom

I WILL SIT OUT MY FIRST ELECTION IN OVER 30 YEARS

Its just that simple

Shaun Hannity was just talking about this with Gangrich

Lots of repubs will just stay home

I will not vote for McCain. Mary Maitlan (sp?) said as much on Glenn Beck. We have to vote as conservatives for our core values. Once we give those up we aren't true to conservatism or ourselves. This is not about winning at ANY cost. The cost of giving my values is too high.

James Dobson told Glenn Beck today he will not vote for McCain that he has to drawn a line on how much he can compromise and he won't any more. That's huge.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    My position hasn't changed and won't

If McCain is the repub nom

I WILL SIT OUT MY FIRST ELECTION IN OVER 30 YEARS

Its just that simple

Shaun Hannity was just talking about this with Gangrich

Lots of repubs will just stay home
    Not me...
    Id give it to Clintons they can be swayed to listen to the American poeple

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I will not vote for McCain. Mary Maitlan (sp?) said as much on Glenn Beck. We have to vote as conservatives for our core values. Once we give those up we aren't true to conservatism or ourselves. This is not about winning at ANY cost. The cost of giving my values is too high.

James Dobson told Glenn Beck today he will not vote for McCain that he has to drawn a line on how much he can compromise and he won't any more. That's huge.
    Yes
    that is a start to many following

I could NEVER give my vote to McCain . Some folks suggest voting for Hillary.
    To me it's seem as McCain . A wasted voted for nothing. Gov.Romney i pray come out swinging and Not talking bout Dubya as he's done in the pass . If McCain gets the gop then best hope is a independent candidate , But who ?
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I'm sticking to my guns on this and will stay home and eat pancakes on November 4th.

I was at a meeting today, and most of the conversation revolved around our disappointment over Super Tuesday. The majority voiced the same intention to stay home on election day. A woman suddenly jumped out of her chair and shouted, "DO YOU REALIZE BY NOT VOTING FOR JOHN McCAIN YOU'RE ACTUALLY PULLING THAT LEVER FOR THE DEMOCRAT???!!!! Nobody said a word, and she sat down and started eating her lunch like it never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    I'm sticking to my guns on this and will stay home and eat pancakes on November 4th.

I was at a meeting today, and most of the conversation revolved around our disappointment over Super Tuesday. The majority voiced the same intention to stay home on election day. A woman suddenly jumped out of her chair and shouted, "DO YOU REALIZE BY NOT VOTING FOR JOHN McCAIN YOU'RE ACTUALLY PULLING THAT LEVER FOR THE DEMOCRAT???!!!! Nobody said a word, and she sat down and started eating her lunch like it never happened.
    That's hilarious! I would have jumped up and shouted do your realize John McCain IS A DEMOCRAT. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LADY?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast